IGNORED

If you had to do it all over......

1BigDog

This is a tough question. I guess there are many things that I would do differently. Most importantly, I would try to be a kinder person, more patient, choose my words more carefully, choose some relationships more carefully....so many things I know now could have been handled better.

Since I can't change the past however, I won't dwell on it and just work on being a better person today and in the future.

This is a tough question. I guess there are many things that I would do differently. Most importantly, I would try to be a kinder person, more patient, choose my words more carefully, choose some relationships more carefully....so many things I know now could have been handled better.

Since I can't change the past however, I won't dwell on it and just work on being a better person today and in the future.

I like Tweeties answer, I have wished a few times of being able to go back. I would have stuck it out in the service and retired in 2007, but then I might have been kiled on active duty

:confused24: I look at where I'm at, and the people I know here and who I'm married to, and it probably wouldn't be this way. In that respect I wouldn't change it, my life isn't perfect, but I have good people surrounding me...so I suppose I'm actually very happy :)

I often think ( man if only I would have done that or not have screwed that up) but as it is, those are all exp. that have made me who I am, some bad and some good... but I try and use the bad times as a reminder to always try and do better. That and if I did it all over, I may not have the friends and Family that I have in my life now, and I hold them all close to my heart.

I would have went to college right after high school instead of getting married. I waited until I was 35 until I went to college and now at 50 I finally have my dream job. If there is one thing I have learned in life it is that the more education you have the less you have to work and the more money you can make. :thumbsup:

If there is one thing I have learned in life it is that the more education you have the less you have to work and the more money you can make.

There's a certain amount of truth to that; however, most folks equate that kind of education with schooling such as University or College, etc. Personally, I am self-taught in the IT field and although it took me almost 20 years of hands-on learning, I now have a job where I basically sit at a computer all day and chat in there here forum and get paid for it ... :rotf: