IGNORED

Any Tea drinkers out there?

Black Owl

Since I was introduced to the Frech Press mug last year at Cody (Thanks Irv) I have returned to drinking Tea rather than coffee.

SO, was wondering how many other tea drinkers we have here. And if anyone has a recommendation for specialty teas that they enjoy.

I recently came across a Moroccan Mint that is really enjoyable.

:15_8_211[1]:

I have been drinking green teas and enjoy them

Adagio teas online has some good stuff

They sell samples

I have become a Tea Junky

My likes are

Citron Green

Pomegranate Green

Ginseng Green

Moroccan Mint

They also have some blends that people mixed for sale

For night time try

Winkin Blinkin and Noddin : interesting name real good

:thumbsup2:

Yes, I enjoy a good cup of tea now and then but normally have coffee in the AM. I enjoy herbal teas as they do not have caffene and are a nice relaxing evening drink. I also like green tea for the health benefits...

Red Zinger

Mandrin Orange

Sleepytime

peppermint

to name a few...

Guest RawHide
Yes, I enjoy a good cup of tea now and then but normally have coffee in the AM. I enjoy herbal teas as they do not have caffene and are a nice relaxing evening drink. I also like green tea for the health benefits...

Red Zinger

Mandrin Orange

Sleepytime

peppermint

to name a few...

As Bob mention above non caffeinated in the evening and for health benefits as well!

Since I was introduced to the Frech Press mug last year at Cody (Thanks Irv) I have returned to drinking Tea rather than coffee.

SO, was wondering how many other tea drinkers we have here. And if anyone has a recommendation for specialty teas that they enjoy.

I recently came across a Moroccan Mint that is really enjoyable.

:15_8_211[1]:

I have never drank coffee, and over the last two years have given up all carbonated beverages, so I drink a lot of tea, mostly Iced tea..

I use a french press to make Ice tea by the picture and use all decaffeinated teas.. I usually use two or three bags Luzianne, two bags Celestial flavored tea, and one of the Lipton pyramid bag teas.. My favorite is with Celestial Blueberry, and Lipton Blueberry/Pomegranate. I heat the water in my tea pot, (it fills the french press about a time and a half) let it steep for about 5 minutes and poor into a picture half filled with ice and then add about 8 to 10oz of sugar water. Mary makes sugar water and keeps jugs of it in the fridge just so we canmake sweet tea with it.

I love drinking tea. I enjoy all types speacially loose leaf tea as the fishman mentioned. I always drink tea black sweetened with honey. I dont use sugar becasue 1st I find although sugar is sweet it also tends to make tea a bit bitter were honey does not. 2nd I found out years ago that my constant headaches went away when I stopped using sugar and used Honey instead. I also have wild mint growing in my back yard which I dry and put in jars for mint tea.

I drink the Real Green Tea Leaves not the process ones if you know what I mean

'Aw shucks Charlie, I figured everyone used the loose tea, but real bikers didn't want to admit that they had Tea Balls.... :rotfl:

For you tea drinkers, if you have not experienced the pleasure of a cupa made with loose tea, you are in for a delightful surprise.

And, depending on your supplier, the loose tea is acutally cheaper than tea in them little bags.

'Aw shucks Charlie, I figured everyone used the loose tea, but real bikers didn't want to admit that they had Tea Balls.... :rotfl:

For you tea drinkers, if you have not experienced the pleasure of a cupa made with loose tea, you are in for a delightful surprise.

And, depending on your supplier, the loose tea is acutally cheaper than tea in them little bags.

Good thread. I have a french press I used to use for coffee, but have cut back on my coffee and use a filter now when I do make fresh coffee. So, The french press is available...

Used to drink coffee ALL the time (a pot by 11:00 AM as a start)

Now, not so much, but when I do, I prefer the smoothness of 100% Arabica. (and don't talk to me about Luzianne dark roast columbian w/chickory or those overpriced Starbuck things that take 20 words to order......in either case, if a stir stick stands up in the cup on it's own, I ain't drinkin' it!)

RE: teas....if iced, I prefer Luzianne bag tea (I believe it's orange pekoe and pekoe cut black). If hot, I really like Twinnings Earl Grey.....seriously good tea! Very aromatic, soothing, excellent flavor....mm....mmm...mmm!

Another tea junky here. I mostly drink Japanese Organic Matcha Tea. (Russ check out this one if they have in your local store). This is hand picked green tea leaf at pick of mature and fine grounded in to powder.

And yes Charlie this is tea you don't need to make line and snore :doh:

Another tea junky here. I mostly drink Japanese Organic Matcha Tea. (Russ check out this one if they have in your local store). This is hand picked green tea leaf at pick of mature and fine grounded in to powder.

And yes Charlie this is tea you don't need to make line and snore :doh:

Sounds interesting. My supplier has a green Chiness Tea they call "Gunpower". Wonder if it is the same thing. Will let you know if I can't find it and maybe get you to send me a small sample.