IGNORED

Oh Squidley Cupcake....

mini-muffin

You said you had a pic of someone who was my twin down there in TX. I haven't seen a pic yet? So if there's no pic don't exist. I mean really me have a twin? Do you think this world is big enough for two little me's?:whistling: I'm sure some folks on here would hate it if there were two of me. :stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

You said you had a pic of someone who was my twin down there in TX. I haven't seen a pic yet? So if there's no pic don't exist. I mean really me have a twin? Do you think this world is big enough for two little me's?:whistling: I'm sure some folks on here would hate it if there were two of me. :stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Give the twin, a bucket of ice cold water, for Cupcake...........:stirthepot:

Guess we're gonna have to wait till Squid gets on here and decides to share. :whistling:

Margaret

Well I'm not scared of her.

OMG there can't be 2 of them. The world can't take it. HEY Squidley, make sure the other one stays in Texas. I don't want to see what happens if these 2 ever meet.:crackup::crackup::crackup::stirthepot::crackup::crackup::crackup:

So Sorry for my tardiness of getting a pic up Mini....but as stated here she is. Let me tell you folks something, not only does she look like Mini, but has that hell fire attitude also!

:yikes:

Oh BTW Duke, she said that she is moving back to Florida in a couple of years as soon as her kid graduates. I might give you folks over there a Christmas gift and tell her about the M&E's y'all have :)