IGNORED

Believe it or not.............

DragonRider

We have about 2 more inches coming down fast this morning here in north east Tennessee. It looks like it is going to be another winter like last year when we were routinely 15 to 25º below normal. Looks like we are getting into thet mini ice-age I have been hearing about. This would be a great time to go out in the garage and build a fire in the stove and do some work, but I just can't seem to get motivated.

RandyA

All the snow fell to the North of Newnan,we had a little, but what we mostly got was sleet, and freezing rain, as you can see by the pics nobody driving on this street all that white stuff is solid ice now......The only tracks are those made by my dog and I when we went for a walk early while it was still sleeting.........now when you walk you have to be very carefull...............:starz::starz:

Uhm?! I think some of you are missing the concept of bragging rights! Bragging usually involves something to be proud of while making others a little envious! Just trying to help out here. I know being snowbound can play nasty tricks with the mind! But there is hope, summer, I mean July will come!!

I put chains on my truck yesterday at about 6pm. I thought that might keep it :snow: from happening at all, but that didn't work! I did just make a 25 mile an hour run to WallyWorld. I was smart enough to call and see if they were open. I just wasn't smart enough to ask if they had camper bottles of propane left :doh:. Oh well, it was fun anyway.

All the snow fell to the North of Newnan,we had a little, but what we mostly got was sleet, and freezing rain, as you can see by the pics nobody driving on this street all that white stuff is solid ice now......The only tracks are those made by my dog and I when we went for a walk early while it was still sleeting.........now when you walk you have to be very carefull...............:starz::starz:

Did you leave your impression on the Ice???:whistling:

We just back to WV yesterday after a 12 day trip to FL and a cruise to the Bahamas. Sure was a shock to see 9 degrees after snorkeling on a carribean island a couple days before. Talk about a shock to the system. I had to keep telling myself that I couldn't get the bike out when I got home because it doesn't go real well in the snow. :depressed:

Well we don't have any white stuff or ice yet. The schools here are opening 2 hrs late just in case. Kinda strange we didn't get any of this, not that I'm complaining. We did get a nice amount after Christmas and we drove home in that. from NY to NC at 45 try that sometime. Man that takes a long time to drive.

Margaret

... but only had to drive ca 40 miles before taking his 34 hour restart, thank the Good Lord! So it will all be gone by the time he hits the road for a loooong 1,100 miles to somewhere in Tex. Rode with him several times, and what a great guy and good time we had, except for one trip on a mesa in S Dak, :(blowing snow and ice covered, and his trailer .... EMPTY! But the Good Lord does look after his kids, ... and mine.

JackZ

PS CO snow now FEELS like it's melting:big-grin-emoticon:; cold today, :cold:ca 20's and zero:starz: tonight, but at 5,000+ feet here in Ft Collins and a day of sun and blue sky, ... it still at least F E L T warm; thawing till Fri and low 50's; perhaps:fingers-crossed-emo a ride on 86 VR Zfrebird? Well, I can :fingers-crossed-emohope. We had ca 5 ", dry snow. JT

:Venture:

Well we don't have any white stuff or ice yet. The schools here are opening 2 hrs late just in case. Kinda strange we didn't get any of this, not that I'm complaining. We did get a nice amount after Christmas and we drove home in that. from NY to NC at 45 try that sometime. Man that takes a long time to drive.

Margaret

I checked the radar several times for your area yesterday and last night and it seemed like the snow just ran out before it got to you. You are not having hot flashes bad enough to affect the weather are you?:whistling:

RandyA

You southerners are having all of the fun this year.

Here in WI, I am getting worried that I might have to break the lawn mower out of storage.

From Sept till may I refuse to have to cut the grass.

Who is the wise guy that moved down south and packed up winter and took it with him??????:stirthepot:

we can get out of the driveway and I just got a call from the Dr's office and my surgery is still on for tomorrow. Left knee replacement.

Good time to be layed up for awhile.

Good luck Steve.

Let us know next week how it went?

The sun has come out this afternoon, and when I walk down the road, it looks like its raining, but its just the snow melting off the tree branches.