IGNORED

For Canucks only,

Marcarl

If I go back 2 generations (somewhere around Yarmouth, Nova Scotia) I bees Canuck ... on my fathers side ... on Thursdays ... sometimes on Mondays ...

Can I be Canuck too! My Grandfather was from Nova Scotia. Hey Steve,maybe they were neighbors.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that you are planning a trip in the spring across Canada and then to California , then across the USA and head back north...thats my guess and I'm sticking to it...IS THERE A PRIZE FOR GETTING IT RIGHT ? :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Here are a few of my thoughts....for what it's worth!

Clue #1-

I've been asked to let the word out,,,,, so here it is:

WORD. I hope I spelled that right.

OK...so we are looking for one single word?

Clue #2-

Canada comes first and then State side.

Spelling?

Clue #3

Another clue, although this one may be a bit more difficult, so don't look at the obvious, think out side the box.

This one came with the pic from Condor's (Jack C. from California) signature.

CLUE #4-

then the snow would melt,,,,, course the snow needs to melt first anyways,,, now that is a clue

So we are looking for a biking related word?

My guess is that once the snow melts, Carl is going to "CRUISE" (single word, C before U) across Canada, Possibly visit Condor or at least get to California and I"m guessing he would then probably take in the annual rally before heading back east.

Its OK...no need for applause....I'll provide my own!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Edited by Trader

Ok, now we are getting a little warm,,,,,

Something about cruising North America, is in the right book, but the wrong page.

About the spelling,,, N\A.

WORD could be singular, but not in this case.

In Condor's case, think outside the box, like you've been told.

And no I'm not loosing it, fact is we are going to gain, like: add to,,,, and we have not been Naugh-T,,,, and neither have my kids that I know of yet, so it's only temporary.

Trader's clue #4 comes awfully close,,,, but has some errors.

My guess is that you are planning a trip in the spring across Canada and then to California , then across the USA and head back north...thats my guess and I'm sticking to it...IS THERE A PRIZE FOR GETTING IT RIGHT ? :fnd_(16):

One wrong word here,,, and the directions maybe a bit mixed,,,,, but defiantly in the right book.

Your planning on going to Cody for the international and cruise the west coast of the USA and Canada all the way up to Alaska....ok now hows that!

Now Alaska isn't in the picture I don't think, and you also have one word wrong besides that.

wrong direction

Your gonna be selling your products in the U.S.A...?? YA HOO!!...:dancefool: :dancefool:OR you are opening up a INN ? NAW. I'm sticking with selling smoked turkeys to the States.........Now do I get a PRIZE ?

It's time you go to bed,,, you're giving me expensive ideas!!!!

Let's do an analysis. There are 803 views of this thread, and how many have posted? and given this some thought,,,,, maybe I should offer a prize,,,,,, now what kind of a prize would get the interests up? or maybe I should resort to prose, that always seems to work in my family, you know, a poem with lots of clues hidden in the text.

Let's see what clues we have at present:

You figured it had to do with North America, correct.

Condor also has a part, but here you have to think OUTSIDE the box.

It's happening when the snow is gone. correct

It has something to do with a VentureIn. correct

Cody is a good place, and will be on the list.

Now I just gave you another clue, but looking at the recent posts: there's one HOT clue there as well,,, but again, you'll have to get outside the box to find it.

Ya buying one of Condors Ventures and he is deelivering it to you in Cody, or youre riding it back to cody and then home, in summer when it is hot. Or mabbe he bought that G2 venture that Condor pointed out for us last week

Brian

Edited by friesman