IGNORED

Message to all ...

Squeeze

lower right Corner "eigene E-Card erstellen"

then

"E-Card erstellen"

If you want to uplaod a Pic which is showing inside the Helmet of the Guy who raises the Banner at the end of the Clip, you hit "Foto hinzufügen", choose the Pic Filel, uplaod it and correct the Orientation of the Face, then hit "Weiter"

-or-

hit "weiter" without uploading

type your Message in the white Box on the lower left corner and hit Weiter when your done.

You need to put a Name in the upper left Field, your E-Mail Adress in the lower left Field, your Friends Name in the upper center Field and his E-Mail Adress in the lower centerField if you want to sent it directly from them by E-Mail. Then you need to Tag the Field "Ich bestätige ...." to confirm you own the right to the Pic you used and finally type in the Letters and Numbers shown into the right Field and hit "E-Card abschicken"

You need to use a valid E-Mail Adress for the left lower Field because you'll receive a Mail in which you have to hit the embedded Link to confirm the Crad and then you're set and done.

If you want to post it somewhere, copy the Link in the "share" Field which shows up then and post or sent it by E-Mail.

Where you been at Squeeze?

You weren't on for about the last 3 weeks.

You been into some weinershnitzel maybe?

:think:

Gary

I've been under serious Work load here over the last three Months. I needed Time to recover from that, my Brain really was going dumb over the last Weeks. No Schnitzels, no Bikes, no anything else but work and recovering from work. But i'm feeling better now, i even could get a laugh or two in over the last Days.