IGNORED

Snow day!

Yama Mama

Off work today because of snow. We had a 2 hour delay on Monday, and got hit with another snow storm this morning. I told Ron that I have given up on my Christmas Day ride. There will be too much salt and other debris now. I told him he can get out the tool box and start

tearing her apart. He has a bunch of things to do. So I figure if he starts now, it might be back together at the end of March rather than May which is what usually happens. Oh my. No leather for months.

It is going to be a looooooooooooooooooong winter!

Yama Mama:snow2::snow::sleigh:

hhhmmmmm 60 here this morning...rode in to work, gonna ride to lunch....yup you geussed it..gonna ride her back home this afternoon too... and what is this PMS that people speak of??:confused07:

Off work today because of snow. We had a 2 hour delay on Monday, and got hit with another snow storm this morning. I told Ron that I have given up on my Christmas Day ride. There will be too much salt and other debris now. I told him he can get out the tool box and start

tearing her apart. He has a bunch of things to do. So I figure if he starts now, it might be back together at the end of March rather than May which is what usually happens. Oh my. No leather for months.

It is going to be a looooooooooooooooooong winter!

Yama Mama:snow2::snow::sleigh:

The whole of north GA from the ATL on up was a glaze of ice yesterday and this morning, creating massive gridlock and literally thousands of accidents, but the forecast for later today and tomorrow is back into the '50's, so as soon as the rain and drizzle stops, I'm goin ridin!

:dancefool:

I'm jealous of ya Boomer.....The hubby's been plowing roads for 8 days straight starting at 3:00 am. Poor guy can't even keep his eyes open to eat supper before he hits the sack.

70 degrees sounds like heaven right now....and yeah, another 3-5 inches is piling up outside my office right now!

I'm jealous of ya Boomer.....The hubby's been plowing roads for 8 days straight starting at 3:00 am. Poor guy can't even keep his eyes open to eat supper before he hits the sack.

70 degrees sounds like heaven right now....and yeah, another 3-5 inches is piling up outside my office right now!

If it wuz up to me there would only be ONE day of Winter with snow/cold and that would be on Christmas Eve only!:dancefool:

Boomer.....who sez all the little guys deserve de opportunity to write their name in the snow with their God-given implement.:happy65:

Wow Peggy, you're a couple hundred mile SOUTH of us or more and you have way more snow then we do. But we don't have to go too far north to find a whole lot of it. We only have about 2" on the ground here but my son has about four feet up in London, only 100 miles NE of here. :snow2:

Hope you guys get it all cleaned up before I head south in a couple of weeks. A little rain to wash the salt off would be nice too.

I had two cnc mills running while programming another job when all went quiet. Both machines stopped, went into a low air pressure alarm. Both air compressors are outside in an out building. One has been broke down for about 6 months........the one that was running........froze solid.......and it was only in the low 20's today. We ended up putting a 110,000 btu torpedo heater in there. Took 4 hours to thaw it out before it would run again. I work for a multi-million dollar global company.................pretty good deal.........