IGNORED

Offer from Oberlin Inn for Maintenance Day

Freebird

Guest scarylarry

It only cool off when the sun went down, that Sunday on the way home double D and me like to have cooked on the way..

If we make I'll stay at the Oberlin Inn this year..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scarylarry
:witch_brew:Come on Larry, Pam will protect ya.:witch_brew::stickpoke::duck:

No way in he$$ would I go with her there, Maint. day would be putting my bike back together piece by piece if she didn't burn it for the hot dog roasting..

I'll pass on that, best let dog laid then I can keep my parts and the bike together..

Oberlin Inn sounds real good to me

I agree with many of the others here, the Oberlin is a decent place and close to Don's, but after how they treated the group last year, there are a few choice words that I can't use here to explain to them how I feel about their establishment. The only way a place like that learns a lesson is by taking money away from them

:soapbox:

Guest scarylarry
But ya know Pam will want to be around us, ya know she likes Sunshine will want to be around her,and we're staying at Comfort Inn:buttkick::stirthepot:

I'm glad for ya'll and it is a nice place I give it that please drop by for a vist, just it would be safer for me not to go there..

I'm telling you she would burn the bike right there in the parking lot and roast wennies over it and it might not be the store bought ones either...

:big-grin-emoticon:

I made arrangements at the Comfort Inn, Elyria about 2 months ago. I talked to Laura, who said at the time that it was a bit early, but she did give a price of $69.95. This included, queen beds (2), frig, micro, coffee, and hair dryer, as well as a hot breakfast. I'm sure if you call and talk to her, she'll get you booked. 800.228.5150, Laura. Tell her you are with the VentureRiders.

And oh,,,,, in my opinion as far as the offer from the Oberlin is: Thanks, but not this year. You made us go elsewhere last year, where we went we had a great time, and great service, so I think it's only fair that we give them the business for at least one more year,,,,

Guest scarylarry
IMHO the Comfort Inn was a great place, Very biker friendly, and stepped up when Oberlin Inn let us down. I reckon we'll just keep staying with CI until they give us a reason to go elsewhere.

Want me to make a call for you, I'll be glad to help you out, I'm sure I can get you a good rate........LOL

I'll go with camping near the pond if I can make it up there....We had a great ride up for the last MD at Don's.:thumbsup2:

Boomer....who sez he never heard so many frogs fornicating like he did next to Don's pond....and it drowned out the heavy snorer's too.:whistling:

Hey, I don't snore.....she does.:rasberry:

I'll go with camping near the pond if I can make it up there....We had a great ride up for the last MD at Don's.:thumbsup2:

Boomer....who sez he never heard so many frogs fornicating like he did next to Don's pond....and it drowned out the heavy snorer's too.:whistling:

Geez, BoomerCPO what wil we do if'n ya don't come??:crying: