IGNORED

How children grow up so quickly

E-Fishin-C

Hey, my daughter is 29 and been out of the house for several years now. Married 2 years. One day the kids are underfoot, and before you know it..POOF....theyre out on their own!:smile5:

My Daughter "Hope" aka 4Paws99...... My Geological Assistant .....and.... My Great Hunter.... It seemed just like Yesterday :doh: ( and she is 25 now ..Oh How Time Flies

If she is your daughter :think:. . . . . . How come she is so darned cute :thumbsup2:. . . . and who is the guy with all the hair :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So it must be her birthday.

Happy Birthday Hope, wish many more for you.

And ya,,, our oldest turned 40 this year,,,,,, I can even remember when I was 40, wasn't all that long ago,,, I think,,,,,,, how time flies, pretty soon we'll have some great grand kids,,,, maybe,, who knows

Hey Carl Hope turned 25 at MD this year. Remember we had cake and sang to her? It's ok but she might not like you giving her two birthdays a year. I'm sure she'll forgive you. Especially if she never see's this.

Feeling nostalgic today Charlie? They do grow up fast I still remember mine as a little tike and she's 27 now.

Margaret

So it must be her birthday.

Happy Birthday Hope, wish many more for you.

And ya,,, our oldest turned 40 this year,,,,,, I can even remember when I was 40, wasn't all that long ago,,, I think,,,,,,, how time flies, pretty soon we'll have some great grand kids,,,, maybe,, who knows

Hey Carl Hope turned 25 at MD this year. Remember we had cake and sang to her? It's ok but she might not like you giving her two birthdays a year. I'm sure she'll forgive you. Especially if she never see's this.

Feeling nostalgic today Charlie? They do grow up fast I still remember mine as a little tike and she's 27 now.

Margaret

Sometimers :think::backinmyday:

My daughter, our youngest, got married, just before I retired early.

I was 52 at the time.

I guess I was feeling very old and said to my Dad; "Gee....my baby's getting married"

He said "so what! my baby's retiring!"

It's all relative.

Hey Charlie - Based on my experience, your grandkids who will also bring major joy to your life will grow up even faster. Also, the relationship with my (two) daughters who are now into their 40's evolves and gets even better as each year goes by.

My daughter, our youngest, got married, just before I retired early.

I was 52 at the time.

I guess I was feeling very old and said to my Dad; "Gee....my baby's getting married"

He said "so what! my baby's retiring!"

It's all relative.

Yup, I just retired (again), my wife and I are 52 and our children are 26, 24, 23, and 21. Our youngest is still in college, but the rest are out on their own.

Now, we are currently nearly finished with our paperwork to adopt our next child, Simon. He has Albinism, was abandoned around a month old, and is considered special needs. He is 9 months old now.

We would also like to adopt a healthy 7 year old boy who we call Jacob. He was abandoned last year. But we don't know if we can qualify for him yet.

Since we are 52, we are only qualified to adopt special needs children from China. China won't let you adopt if you are over 50. But if you are willing to accept special needs children, you can be up to 55.

So, all said and done, we are anxious to start over. This time without having to go to work everyday.

PRAYERS COVETED AND APPRECIATED.

Rusty