IGNORED

Another toilet paper question

saddlebum

We have one of those thin paper hooks were if more than 1 foot of paper hangs below the roll it starts to unspool on the floor. The other day I came up with a brainstorm.:lightbulb:

Before mounting the roll I slightly flatten the roll so the center is egg shaped thus stopping it from turning, except when pulling off some paper. Now my wife say's that thats just wrong, no reason, just wrong, so she will reform the roll and next thing there is a pile of paper on the floor.

Can someone explain to me why my idea could possibly be wrong when it saves paper from being wasted.:think:

You could try square corn cobs, they won't roll away.

Red first, then a white one to see if you need another, followed by another red one if necessary. Kind of like making gas out of corn? Ecologically correct.

:big-grin-emoticon::lightbulb:

You mean that you have not yet learned how to farm ideas?

You plant the seed for the idea, then over the next few weeks or even months, sprinkle it with BS, and then original idea will grow and flourish as her idea and then it will be good.

This works for bosses to. (or is that being redundant?:confused24:)

I've already been hunting deep in the woods and my buddy asks if I have change for a $5 bill. Someone forgot TP in his pack.:mo money:

When in need one uses what one has to use.......

I would have told him to just use a Dollar!

2 qtrs 3 dimes and 4 nickels buts it's really messy.

Lol

According to household tips flattening the roll is also supposed to reduce useage because it doesn't unroll so readily. Kids don't just give it a spin.

But the big question is....is it supposed to unroll inward or outward?

The change for a $5 bill would do us canucks no good at all...we would get 2 toonies and a loonie! (those are coins for some of you unknowing yanks!) :rasberry: :stickpoke:

Now Canadian Tire money is a different subject!

But the big question is....is it supposed to unroll inward or outward?

This has already been thoroughly discussed in another thread (believe it or not) and I think it was around this time last year so it appears that on the onset of winter, certain folk start thinking about longer hours on the toilet (or something like that) :sign20:

As for the CT money, I have been saving that stuff for probably 15 years ... I will NEVER have to worry about which hand to use.... :rotf:

Guest Ken8143
Since we're on the subject of toilet paper .... do you use your right hand or your left hand???

|

|

... oh really??? most people use toilet paper (not their hand) !! :rasberry: :rasberry:

OK - are you a folder or a scruncher?

good luck with this.

you know i tried to make teflon toliet paper but s**t wouldnt stick to it??

I think I have some 160 grit around here, for anyone desperate enough. :duck:

Hmmm a prank for at work, a roll of sandpaper in place of the single ply TP. :stirthepot:

Ranger Wipe

Seperate the roll into squares and stack within reach, no more roll spooling onto floor and 1 square per operation saves paper too!

Ranger wipe

1. Take a single square of t-paper and fold it twice.

2. Gently rip out a semi-circle from the folded square from the folded corners (Do not discard this piece!!!)

3. Unfold square (you'll have created a hole for your finger to be inserted)

4. Place paper with hole over finger (like a Bib)

5. Wipe with finger

6. Roll paper up and over finger applying pressure to remove fecal matter.

7. Discard

8. Now take the little cut out piece from earlier and clean under the finger nail.

9. Flush!