IGNORED

Friend killed on bike

Fish

Last sunday two of my buddies were out for a nice afternoon ride. Slowed down to cross railroad tracks when man in pick-up truck struck my one buddy from behind running him over and killing him. Trying to convict the driver of vehicular man slaughter. My friend is leaving behind a wife and two small children. The family could really use your thoughts and prayers

Last sunday two of my buddies were out for a nice afternoon ride. Slowed down to cross railroad tracks when man in pick-up truck struck my one buddy from behind running him over and killing him. Trying to convict the driver of vehicular man slaughter. My friend is leaving behind a wife and two small children. The family could really use your thoughts and prayers

The man that ran over my son's friend is not a responsible adult. He has been arrested for drugs and killed his own young daughter while drag racing with her in the car and it crashed. Word is at the time of this accident, there was an arrest warrant out for him anyway. We are all hoping vehicular man slaughter is added to his list of troubles.

I'm hearing way too many stories like this one lately. Almost got pasted by a minivan today on my way to the doctor. The lady came flying out of her subdivision, never looked to the left, was on her cell phone, and only at the last possible second did she see me having to swerve into the on-coming lane to avoid her. I let her have it at the next light, but she never looked at me or even got off her damn phone.

My thoughts and prayers are with your friend's family for peace, strength, and comfort.