IGNORED

Has anyone tryed this new Carb Synchronizer

E-Fishin-C

MOTORCYCLE CARB BALANCER

Amazingly simple yet incredibly accurate Motorcycle Carb Balancer. This incredibly simple device will synch your bikes carbs like no other balancer with 'pinpoint accuracy" for a fraction of the cost of some balancers.

Certain tradesmen tools rely on nature to help find a certain accuracy, for example a plumb line and bob will always show a true vertical line. A spirit level cannot lie. This carb balancer uses gravity in a similar manner to show a true centre, this is why it is so accurate.

Other balancers costing far more often compare the vacuum readings of the different carbs with each other and can sometimes be difficult to decipher, this carb balancer is different, as it compares the vacuum readings with a known truthful centre, namely 'gravity."

Inside the balancer are two tiny balls, one of these balls has the sole job of telling you nature's centre via gravity, the other ball is influenced by the vacuums taken from two carbs at any one time. If the two carbs are working in harmony the two balls will align, if not the lower ball will move to one side. Simply turn the screw on you bike's carbs to align the two balls and synch the carbs, its as easy as that!

The Carb Balancer can synchronise 2,3 and four cylinder bikes. Start with the base cylinder and any other carb, then subsequent carbs. The base cylinder is the carb with the throttle stop/tick over screw. Repeat the process to super synch your carbs.If your carbs are badly out of synch your engine will be under terrific extra strain as your pistons are working against each other, and not with each other, sapping vital power and fuel.

Synchronise your carbs to perfection and you may notice an amazing improvement in power and performance, just look at some of the feedback given for this amazing tool under our feedback.Use the tool time and time again to keep your bike in tune . This quality tool is neat and compact it weighs only 100gms and you can even keep it on your bike when you go touring.

• 3 years later...
Interesting. I've still got Mecury Sticks. Intended to upgrade to Carb Tune one of these days. Had a Color Tune that must have had legs on it. I haven't seen it for a couple years.

the carb tune is NOT an upgrade for Mercury Manometers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a mechanical version that can go out of adjustment. the only way for mercury manometers to go out of adjustment is if the earth's gravity or atmosphere have a major change, and the calibration of our carb sticks would be the least of our worries.

Oh and it is not a toxic as some mercury compounds......

It is a mechanical version that can go out of adjustment. the only way for mercury manometers to go out of adjustment is if the earth's gravity or atmosphere have a major change, and the calibration of our carb sticks would be the least of our worries.

?????????????????????

I'll just go back to my corner.

It may be more accurate (at times) but I dont know if I want loose mercury close to any aluminum on my bike. Watch the video and then youll know why they dont ship mercury on planes anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Ilxsu-JlY]YouTube - Mercury attacks Aluminum[/ame]

Brian

How often is it necessary to synch. the carbs on a RSV? I just bought a 2008 RSV. It's running great so far, and how much does the dealer usually charge to do it. I am somewhat mechanically inlined, but have never synch'd carbs before. Please send any tips. to florycr3170 on this site. thanks

Charlie

:fingers-crossed-emo :Venture:

Mine have been hanging in my Cellar for 10+ yrs. Haven't damaged anything yet.

Thank god Dan your cellar isn't made of aluminum you'd be sitting in a pile of dust by now!:rotfl::rotfl: Sometimes somepeople really get fired up. YEEE-HAAA:eek::wow::D

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but I have one of these sync tools. $35 (tubes with two small steel balls) I have cheched it against a $200 set and it is just as accurate. I will never use anything else again as it is the simplest and most durable one I have ever used. You can deliberatly slam this on the floor with no effect. Don't have to worry about hanging it on the bike anywhere (all soft materials), small & compact. I can sync my bike in 5 minutes or less. (got to let it warm up!) Just got back from a ride/rally. Sync'ed everyone's bikes, everyone happy. My vacuume gages just collecting dust now and no chance of sucking anything into bike. JMO.

Question on the potion pro tool. Do the vacuum tubes just connect to the top of the unit? What keeps you from sucking the fluid out? Just trying to figure out something here. I have seen discriptions of "homemade" units but most are way bigger and space eating than I want handing around.

I know this is an old thread but I have one of these sync tools. $35 (tubes with two small steel balls) I have cheched it against a $200 set and it is just as accurate. I will never use anything else again as it is the simplest and most durable one I have ever used. You can deliberatly slam this on the floor with no effect. Don't have to worry about hanging it on the bike anywhere (all soft materials), small & compact. I can sync my bike in 5 minutes or less. (got to let it warm up!) Just got back from a ride/rally. Sync'ed everyone's bikes, everyone happy. My vacuume gages just collecting dust now and no chance of sucking anything into bike. JMO.

You really need to post some pics of this tool.