IGNORED

Inquiring Mind wants to know????

concord006

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll turn 53 on the second of next month, I've had my 84 for close to 4 years now and I rate it better than the H2750 I had when I was 18. (Can't believe I lived through owning that bike!). I now have an 87 in the garage undergoing a slowwwwww rehab.

Dan

I'm 66 and it's my 50th year of motorcycling.

I've had two Salt Lake Silver/Gray 88 Standard Ventures. First one from 1991 to 1994, it had 1,600 miles when I bought it and sold it with 34,000 miles on it. The one I have now I bought six years ago with 48,500 on it and I now have 116,793 on it.

Well, I am 50 an a haf. this o4 RSV is ours for a year now and is my 4th bike. we have put about 2 thousand miles on it. we'd have more, but work and kids slow us down. our RSV has just under 23,000 miles on it. We sure like it.

60 I think....yea yea that's right 60....what was that oh yea ride...now what was that I ride...the train,the bus, the plane, oh yea a 2003 Venture, bought it new. Been riding since I was a wee tot....I think....where am I???:confused07:he he he get out the way junior...:Venture:

Im 53 and just started riding the 1st gen a few months ago. I started riding when I was 12, I have gone through everything from dirt ,climbers, Harleys, and Goldwings, I will never stop riding brother!

Edited by Cruser