IGNORED

You may see us (and the scoot) in a soup commercial

SilvrT

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the commercial!! Wednesday evening I saw it. Lucky I had a DVR, got to rewind it a few times.

Way to go

COOL!! so how much of us did they have in the commercial... how do we look and what exactly are we doing...what does the commercial say in connection to motorcycling, etc???

COOL!! so how much of us did they have in the commercial... how do we look and what exactly are we doing...what does the commercial say in connection to motorcycling, etc???

In the Hard Water commercial it lasts about 3 seconds and is of a ride by with Nina stretching her arms out to the side. I did post a couple of pics. I haven't run across the Cambells Soup commercial yet, but apparently you are making the rounds.... :thumbsup2:

A few years back the company I worked for did a sponsorship with the Hamilton Tiger Cats (Canadian Football League)

I volunteered to work some overtime and ended up in a photo shoot with other bluecollar workers in hard hats and saftey glasses sitting on the player's bench along with the players (supposedly) cheering on the team.

The advertising company that handled the shoot gave us prints of the pictures, framed copies of the ad used in magazines and bus shelters, and a copy of the video used for TV comercials

but there was no cash payment other than the overtime from the company.

I'd post the pic but they are buried away somewhere...no idea where!

I think I saw the soup commercial quite awhile ago up here in Canada. Looking forward to SOMEONE posting it so we can see it.

Wow.. based on some of their commercials.. hope you had a stunt double

ha.. look forward to seeing yours :happy34:

we got eaten alive by mosquitos while we waited for our part to be shot .... where was my stunt double then?? LOL

ya, I'm looking fwd to seeing "ours" too... haven't yet :crying: