IGNORED

Prayers Needed

Kregerdoodle

Prayers are needed for a member here..... TxVenture, Don H. , I just spoke with him, he was admitted to the Hospital today, he had gone into have radiation treatment and his back hurt so bad that he couldn`t lay on the table. He also has an open wound from the Biopsi that he had done a few weeks ago. Don has been going through Cancer treatment for a few years now, and he really could use every ones prayers.

Thanks alot!!

Thanks Kreg for the update on Don. I remember Don was the first VR member to contact me when I first joined this family and invite me to the M & E at Chappel Hill. he made sure to make me fill welcome to the group. Great guy. Prayers sent.

I'm not a religious man so I don't pray but I do extend my wishes to him for a speedy recovery. Too many of us fall victim to cancer ... it's the one thing everyone should try and do their part to fight and find a cure.

Don & Linda are very devoted to the members here.

As well as KBay who is really appreciated for all he does helping those in need.

Our thoughts and prayers are sent with additional thanks and blessings for Kbay foa ll that he does for others.