IGNORED

Its official and now home.

star4772

Well picked up my new ride today in Plymouth In. 2008 RSTD new out of the crate from www.Turn1.com

Rode it home 226 miles Smooth and no whine must of got a good one will see. :fingers-crossed-emo

Now time to find a trunk for it so GF can ride and be safe.

This thing seems to not be as top heavy as the RSV don't know but sure felt good. :thumbsup: Check out the Pic's.

Star4772

Guest Joel Mark

Keep us posted on the backrest search. I have an 08 RSTD also, the S model which is grey and silver. I too would like to put a trunk on mine. Great bikes, I bought mine last July and just turned over 7000 miles.

Keep us posted on the backrest search. I have an 08 RSTD also, the S model which is grey and silver. I too would like to put a trunk on mine. Great bikes, I bought mine last July and just turned over 7000 miles.

I am going to take my time to find what I really want not sure if it will be venture or hd trunk?

Hey Joe,

Congratulations on the new ride. Hope you enjoy it for a long time to come. We're enjoying our 2006 Black Cherry RSV (you know the one I mean). Glad you're riding again buddy.

Thanks Kevin glad everything is working out. Hope to see everyone soon will watch for up-coming events. :thumbsup2:

the first improvement other than a backrest, in my opionion is tires. I have the same color 08. I couldnt make myself take off tires that werent worn out. But when i did change them, you cant believe how much better the bike handles. i added white walls to mine, really like the way the colors set off the white walls. You're really going to love this bike. Here is a pic of mine.

the first improvement other than a backrest, in my opionion is tires. I have the same color 08. I couldnt make myself take off tires that werent worn out. But when i did change them, you cant believe how much better the bike handles. i added white walls to mine, really like the way the colors set off the white walls. You're really going to love this bike. Here is a pic of mine.

Sharp good looking. First is a backrest and Trunk for GF here.

Joe :thumbsup2: