IGNORED

Quick ride 'round the block=400 miles later + Angry message from her b/f

LilBeaver

NO!!! ya don't say?? ... whoda thunk it? :sign20:

:D :D

He's not talking about us is he?:scratchchin: It's the bf he means. Because of course none of us on here are crazy.:whistling:

Margaret

I'll NEVER tell. Mwa ha ha ha! :witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew:

:crackup::crackup:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all are as crazy as ever!!! LOL!!! I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Don't get on as much as I used to, but it is always nice to see ol' friends and postings of the new ones as well as the ones I've met. Just one big Happy family here. I think it is great!!! All of you ride safe and I hope I can get another bike in the future and have time to ride it. Y'all be good, or at least be careful!:whistling::confused24::no-no-no::cool10::rotfl:

Good to see you on here. We're just ..... :think:well I ain't too sure what we are doing!! You don't need a bike to join in.

I think we are trying to keep LilBeaver from commiting Suicide??:whistling: Or make sure it is as painless as possible.....:innocent:

Y'all are as crazy as ever!!! LOL!!! I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Don't get on as much as I used to, but it is always nice to see ol' friends and postings of the new ones as well as the ones I've met. Just one big Happy family here. I think it is great!!! All of you ride safe and I hope I can get another bike in the future and have time to ride it. Y'all be good, or at least be careful!:whistling::confused24::no-no-no::cool10::rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed your stay! :thumbsup2:

Good to see you on here. We're just ..... :think:well I ain't too sure what we are doing!! You don't need a bike to join in.

I think we are trying to keep LilBeaver from commiting Suicide??:whistling: Or make sure it is as painless as possible.....:innocent:

LOL. Well, maybe you were trying to keep me from getting COMMITED... oh wait... maybe not :confused24:

By the way, we rode another 300 miles today. :duck::duck:

The 100+ heat was a little intense, but we got ice cream so it was all good.

She's signed up for a MSF class and we're going bike looking next week.

:Venture:

Edited by LilBeaver

Glad you enjoyed your stay! :thumbsup2:

LOL. Well, maybe you were trying to keep me from getting COMMITED... oh wait... maybe not :confused24:

By the way, she dumped the dingus (apparently they've been having some problems lately and he was on the way 'out' anyway) and we rode another 300 miles today. :duck::duck: The ride and the break-up were not related at all.

The 100+ heat was a little intense, but we got ice cream so it was all good.

She's signed up for a MSF class and we're going bike looking next week.

:Venture:

The way I see it---you've lost your freedom,but gained a riding parner.:banana::rotf:

bump for an update of riding.

Yeah, this is better than a soap opera and survivor combined!!

RandyA

I got to admit, Ive been keeping my eye on this thread. It's my daily dose of drama and intrigue at the moment :scratchchin:.

You folks crack me up!! Glad my life is mildly entertaining to someone :rasberry:

A ride partner :7_2_104[1]:

AND an ice cream eating partner :fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):

. . . just remember Yammer Dan did try to warn ya

That pretty much sums it up. And yes he did :yikes:

Sadly there is nothing new since my post last Friday. That Friday, we went for another 300 mile ride in 100+ heat but stopped for ice cream :D :fnd_(16):. She enjoyed her self, yet again, despite the heat and the distance. We've already made plans for the next ride, unfortunately that won't be for another 2 weeks because I am going to be out of town on business. (she did express her disappointment at not being able to go again sooner... :bawling: I too hate to have such a dry spell with riding). Lastly, she got her self signed up for a MSF basic riders course.

So, ya'll take a 2 week break, I guess I can update you when I get back and after we go for the next ride, since there seems to be a wee bit of interest in this.

Everyone have a great day!! :thumbsup2:

Edited by LilBeaver

OK guess we can wait a few weeks, if we have to. At least I can scroll back up and see what you posted friday. I missed that since I wasn't on that day.

So she's takin the MSF and looking for a bike and liking riding with you. Can't beat that.

Margaret

We know who is going to be dreaming for the next couple of weeks. :draming:Wish I were back home riding two up. Those two weeks are going to be long for all of us. Wondering :confused07: what's going to happen next.:confused24:

Man, is this like the cliff hanger at the end of a TV series or what? come on LIL Beav ya gotta give us a little details or recap the season so far till next seasons series starts!!!! I think this may start gettin hot around here :225::stickpoke:

Man, is this like the cliff hanger at the end of a TV series or what? come on LIL Beav ya gotta give us a little details or recap the season so far till next seasons series starts!!!! I think this may start gettin hot around here :225::stickpoke:

Is there gonna any be reruns to keep us going in the meantime? Can you forward any interesting texts you may get from her? Your not just gonna leave us hanging are you....are you....are you?:confused07:

RandyA

LOL. Actually, it isn't the distance that is the problem - except for someone else needing to run her back to Texas for me. I will be leaving Nelson to head over to Vancouver for 3 weeks (for work) then riding back...

I have been eying the PIP deal though, as it looks like a good time - and I'm quite familiar with some of the decent rides up in that part of the country.

She could always fly back she might even be ok with that.

:2cents:

Maybe, he doesn't trust the west coast crew, with her. :stirthepot::canada:Or she has no passport & if that is the case, PIP would be a good one, for her (I plan at being at both, of these meets). :duck::stickpoke:

Hi all. Ya'll really do crack me up. I had no idea this would end up with such a following. I am still out of the country, working, so I don't have a whole lot of time to post, but I figured I'd at least pop on and let everyone know what is going on. Maybe even a 'preview' for the upcoming ride :D.

I have a list of preventative maintenance type items to work on while I am home before I go out, some include minor rewiring, changing out the rear tire, lubing the drive shaft, hub pins, etc. BUT, if all goes according to plan and I am back when i am supposed to get back (evening of the 23rd), all of that will be done by the evening of the 24th, and our plan is to hit the road early morning of the 26th for sure (maybe even the 25th too, but it depends on if I can get everything done around the house and on the bike, that I need to since I'll be gone for about 5 weeks, beginning the 28th with a ride up to Nelson, BC).

The destination has not been set yet, but I think that I'll aim for the northern part of NM again and then see where we end up, since that was a pretty decent ride. Last I talked with her, she was pumped about our next ride, so - again, we'll see how it goes. I am not sure when her MSF class is scheduled for but she did say that it is going to be a few months before she has enough cash to go get her own bike, so in the meantime, we'll just have to ride 2-up. Aw, shucks.

Alright, I do need to get back to work and while this wasn't much of a preview or 'season summary', it'll have to do for now.

The weather here has been quite nice and I am having some major bike withdraws.

Alright, if I get some more time I may post a little more, but hopefully this will help satisfy some of ya'll's 'needs' :rasberry:

Is there gonna any be reruns to keep us going in the meantime? Can you forward any interesting texts you may get from her? Your not just gonna leave us hanging are you....are you....are you?:confused07:

RandyA

Considering my phone doesn't do text messages, not to mention I am out of the country and refuse to pay the international charges I guess I can't forward anything :rasberry:

I know, what kind of young punk am I? I don't ride a sport bike AND I don't text message, sheesh.

If this thing keeps going you might need a preacher and I happen to know one!

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

don't know,weather this is a good story,or not,for a newly divorced,single ,dirty old man,don't ride two up any more,so maybe i'm safe

lowell

:happy65::clap2:

Well Lowell, I'm not going to worry about it too much since we are just friends and she seems to really enjoy riding. It isn't like some others I've been around that tell me that they enjoy riding but either never want to come with me or come and start complaining within the first short leg of the ride... Whatever happens happens and I'll deal with it when it does :)