IGNORED

With Regret! Gary and Leslie

Ramblingman

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you recouperate and your family ....Leslie will be missed very much by so many people.....she always had a smile and a kind word for everyone she met....May she be at peace evermore...

Hal & Gayle

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Denden finished to send me a message that I received at work.

Gary you're on our thoughts and of course our prays with Leslie.

We ride toghether some times, but still was enough to know you people.

Again, this year had too many of this kind of accidents.

Carlos

we are speechless Gary and cannot imagine your loss. we are fortunate to have spend some riding time with both of you and we can't believe that this has happened. get well and hope to see you soon.

if there is anything that we can do to help you out, please call anytime 416-298-4941. Scott and Sherry

Guest maddabber

I met Gary some time ago and we had lunch with a couple of other guys then gary lead us along some country roads to ride part way back toward my home. I did not meet Leslie but my heart and prayers go out to Gary and his family. This is a very sad time, but I know this family will pull together to support them.

Gary is from Woodslee Ontario

Darrell

Marilyn and I are just shocked and terribly saddened by this news. We met both of them at Colorado this year and he lent us a jack and tools to get Marilyn's tire off of her bike.

What a terrible thing to happen and they just started out on their newest adventure/holiday trip.

Hang in Gary...we are here for you to lean against!

I hope your injuries heal.

Man what a year it has been......

i don't no gary and leslie but this news is devastating.we will be praying for both of them.please keep us posted.bill and linda.

Bill,

He was in Eureka Springs last year but for only a day or so with a friend riding a Kaw Vulcan I believe.

Jerry

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but my wife and I are still crying from the loss of one of our dogs yesterday. Then you read this and it put a different perspective on things. I think about this posibility every time my wife rides with me. Gary I am sorry for your loss and pray that you will be ok and can carry on. Lyle

It should be obvious to every single person that would read this thread how very highly Gary and Leslie are regarded.... :clap2::clap2:

I feel crushed by this loss!!!! Not just the terrible senseless loss of Leslie's life but the real friendship she and Gary have developed here.

Gary, my friend, you have more support here then you may need but know it's here and every one of us will step up and do what we can to help you. All you have to do is ask......

I am numb.....

I dont know what to say, but feel that I need to say something. Gary and Leslie are good friends of ours, as we have spent many times riding and sharing an evening dinner with them. The tears flow for your loss my friend, I truly wish there were words that took the pain away...but there are none.

I'm having a hard time thinking right now, so I'll end this with

We love you Buddy