IGNORED

good news and bad news....

BIG TOM

Taters went to see her surgeon on friday to have x rays taken of her broken wrist...good news..... it has healed perfectly....bad news....two of the screws holding the plates in her wrist has loosend and she will need another surgery next thursday to secure them...she has been complaining of numbness in her hand and thumb...seems that the screws are putting pressure on the nerves ....Here we go again.....one step foward, two steps back......time to make lemon ade.....:doh::doh::fnd_(16):

go with the red.....

Sorry to of the set back, at least the bone is healing good and they should only have to cut the skin above the screws I would think.. any way best of luck to her and Prayers sent!!

wow sorry to hear that. now just for fun give the docotor some blue loctite. that will hold them screws or is it red loctite?:big-grin-emoticon:

go with the red.....

Sorry to of the set back, at least the bone is healing good and they should only have to cut the skin above the screws I would think.. any way best of luck to her and Prayers sent!!

inside of the wrist under the veins , tendons ,and nerves...gonna break my heart to see her in pain again.......:bawling::bawling:p.s. should have not had that last beer with the doc before he did the first surgery..............

oh ouch..... that is major.....sorry to hear, thats why I`m not a Doctor... All the best wishes for a speedy and pain free healing..

inside of the wrist under the veins , tendons ,and nerves...gonna break my heart to see her in pain again.......:bawling::bawling:p.s. should have not had that last beer with the doc before he did the first surgery..............

I feel for her having to go thru another surgery. Hope it heals quick, and it's the last time they have to go in.

Sorry Taters, but this thread is hilarious. I thought Loctite as soon as I read Tom's post....lol

I hate when the wifey has a loose screw....

First thing I thought of was loctite also.....

We must be a one track group...

My mother went thru this with a broken leg. When they went back in because the plate was rubbing a tendon they just took all of the hardware out since the bone was now healed and the plates and screws were just to keep it all lined up for the bone to heal.

Might be something to ask the doc about.

Best of luck with every thing that need to be done.

I hate when the wifey has a loose screw....

First thing I thought of was loctite also.....

We must be a one track group...

My mother went thru this with a broken leg. When they went back in because the plate was rubbing a tendon they just took all of the hardware out since the bone was now healed and the plates and screws were just to keep it all lined up for the bone to heal.

Might be something to ask the doc about.

Best of luck with every thing that need to be done.

You called it right...taters seems to have an infection going on in that wrist also..she just got off the phone with thr surgeon and he DOES want to remove all the hardware....Its scheduled for next thursday...please keep her in your prayers that all goes well.....:amen:

Thank you all for your well wishes. It means so very much to me.

Yes...it is a set back...but soon it will all be over with.

And the "screw loose" comments...well...what can I say?

If that didn't come out...I would have been disappointed. Your names are in the Book. LOL :buttkick:

Thank you all for your well wishes. It means so very much to me.

Yes...it is a set back...but soon it will all be over with.

And the "screw loose" comments...well...what can I say?

If that didn't come out...I would have been disappointed. Your names are in the Book. LOL :buttkick:

Are their names above or below my mine ?

By the way, which wrist is it ? If loctite doesn't work, have Doc use reverse threaded screw.

Regardless of the jokes , I hope ya get better !

BEER30

Are their names above or below my mine ?

By the way, which wrist is it ? If loctite doesn't work, have Doc use reverse threaded screw.

Regardless of the jokes , I hope ya get better !

BEER30

Man Gene, I'm really trying hard to stay away from the screw jokes....but, thanks for bring it up.....:whistling:

Edited by BIG TOM