IGNORED

Prayers For Gamecock

Riderduke

Hey all,

I just got a call from Josh, Friend of Gamecock. It seems that gamecock was involved in an accident. He went to Myrtle beach to visit his parents on Friday and spend the weekend riding with his Dad. Today they were riding in SC and I guess a cager and them were involved in a wreck. Ben (gamecock) was in the lead and took the brunt of the damage. Two broken arms, I'm not sure what else. His dad and friend were banged up also. Right now he is in a Hospital in Charleston SC and tomorrow he will be undergoing surgery on his arms. This about all the info I have right now. I'll post more as it comes in. let put him on our prayer lists. Thanks!!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just pulled the following info from his facebook page.

UPDATE: Ben: both arms broken, broken elbow, broken collarbone, broken ribs, dislocated shoulder and elbow. Jim: broken ankle. Daniel: broken wrist and internal bleeding (they are about to do another scan to check the bleeding). Mike was able to drive his bike from the accident to MUSC.

5 people on 4 motercycles and 1 car (maybe 2) were involved in the accident. Ben was medevac-ed from the accident straight t to MUSC. He's suffering injury's w/ his shoulders, arms and ribs. Ben's Dad and Mom were riding on their bike behind him. Jim (father) has some serious injury's to his legs and ankle, and Lynn...e (mother) was able to walk after the accident. Daniel (his brother in law) has some internal bleeding and Mike (?) (a friend of their from church) was able to walk away from the accident also. I'll try to keep everyone updated as I hear more information.

David

Edited by painterman67

Guest seuadr

I hate to hear this kind of thing, but thank GOD that the injuries aren't worse. so many people hurt from one stupid move.. you gotta wonder how people don't think about these things when they drive.:( :(