IGNORED

Skydoc17 where are you? Is he OK??

frogmaster

It says he was last on at 8:53 this morning.

Margaret

Hmmmmm maybe a Software BUG with my private message???

Margret are you a Moderator that can Delete this thread now? Hey new software let me try from here I could never get the complete DELETE option before.

Ok this is the thanks I get for helping someone out who was worried about another member. Heck I was nice I didn't :stirthepot: at all. I think I need to polish my halo. I don't think Don wants a woman moderator anyway. So there! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

I love you boys anyway. :whistling:

Margaret

Hey Charlie,

I'm sorry, I didn't get your PM! I have been VERY busy, it's that time of the year when EVERYONE wants their bikes fixed for the spring riding season. I haven't been on the site as much as I would like to lately but I am well and other than being tired, Both Jean and I are fine. Charlie, if there is something that I can help you with, please take a moment and PM me again and I will do my best to help you.

Thank you for your concern, and thanks Mini and and the rest of the gang, for letting Charlie know that I'm still kickin'! I'm feelin' "the love" as my daughter would say!:clap2:

Earl

Glad to see your alive Earl

:happy34:

And before I die laughing here Mini a moderator :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No hold on a second :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wait just a little more and I'll be laughed out :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh....nope....still a little more :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ok I feel better now :)

Hey Charlie,

I'm sorry, I didn't get your PM! I have been VERY busy, it's that time of the year when EVERYONE wants their bikes fixed for the spring riding season. I haven't been on the site as much as I would like to lately but I am well and other than being tired, Both Jean and I are fine. Charlie, if there is something that I can help you with, please take a moment and PM me again and I will do my best to help you.

Thank you for your concern, and thanks Mini and and the rest of the gang, for letting Charlie know that I'm still kickin'! I'm feelin' "the love" as my daughter would say!:clap2:

Earl

Earl,

Glad to know your OK and BUSY TOO. I sent a PM and maybe a Software Bug but I never received a "Read Receipt". Will send again...

Glad to see your alive Earl

:happy34:

And before I die laughing here Mini a moderator :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

No hold on a second :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wait just a little more and I'll be laughed out :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh....nope....still a little more :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ok I feel better now :)

Ya'll just keep it up. I'll be seeing most of you at some point.:whistling:

Margaret