IGNORED

Taking orders NOW for Maintenance Day Shirts

Freebird

I received the sample of the shirt that I designed for "Freebird's Maintenance Day" and am very pleased with the way that it turned out. These are very good quality Hane's Beefy T's and the text and image quality is very nice.

I am now taking orders and payment for these shirts. I did the best I could on the price based on the number of shirts that you indicated in the poll that you would want. They would be a bit cheaper if I had them screen printed but that does not work well with a full color detailed photo as I am using on the back. Therefore, the prices are as follow:

NO pocket shirts: $20.00 Available in sizes small - 3XL

Pocket shirts: $22.00 Available in sizes small - 2XL

These prices do NOT include shipping as I assume that most of you will pick them up at maintenance day. If you want shirts but cannot attend maintenance day, I think that an additional $4.00 per shirt should cover packaging and postage.

These prices will result in a profit of about $2.50 per shirt. Actually less than that after PayPal fees are deducted. 100% of the profits will go to a local charity the "Domestic Violence Center". This is an organization that my wife volunteers at. They are a great group that provide food, shelter and other aid to women and child victims of domestic violence. Eileen has been very patient of the time that I spend working on and participating on this site and this is just a way for me..and all of us...to show my appreciation for all her support while helping a very deserving group that is dear to her.

Please place your orders ASAP. I will try to order a few extra shirts but probably not very many so order now if you really want one. Payment should be made via PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net Please note the underscore between dk and nelson. If you don't use PayPal, PM me for my mailing address if you don't have it. Be sure to note with your payment: Pocket or No Pocket and sizes for each.

I will take orders for a week or two and then place the order with the vendor.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Don,

Thank you for going to all this trouble for this group. Jean wanted to say thanks to your wife for her patience and we both want her to know that it is a pleasure to donate the proceeds of the shirt money to a cause that she feels so strongly about.:thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

Got all three of these. PLEASE folks....put a note in your PayPal payment about pockets or not and sizes. It makes it MUCH easier for me to keep everything organized than having to compare the PayPal notifications to the posts here to figure out the sizes and etc.

If we all were to mark the Paypal payment as Personal - Payment Owed on the screen where you put in the amount it would help the end cause.

Don, Eileen & the Domestic Violence Shelter would get $0.92 per shirt more, no paypal fees on personal transfers. I really don't see this being a business.

Anyway, I digress, payment sent for shirt & info included.

Gary

If we all were to mark the Paypal payment as Personal - Payment Owed on the screen where you put in the amount it would help the end cause.

Don, Eileen & the Domestic Violence Shelter would get $0.92 per shirt more, no paypal fees on personal transfers. I really don't see this being a business.

Anyway, I digress, payment sent for shirt & info included.

Gary

So is this what to do only used pay pal one time ???:confused24::confused24::think:

hi don

just sent paypal to ya for 2-xl tshirts with pockets. sent extra $ for postage so i guess when you get them go ahead a mail them to me, that way i'll be ahead of the group just in case sarah & i don't make it to mx day.

reguards

don c.

I received the sample of the shirt that I designed for "Freebird's Maintenance Day" and am very pleased with the way that it turned out. These are very good quality Hane's Beefy T's and the text and image quality is very nice.

I am now taking orders and payment for these shirts. I did the best I could on the price based on the number of shirts that you indicated in the poll that you would want. They would be a bit cheaper if I had them screen printed but that does not work well with a full color detailed photo as I am using on the back. Therefore, the prices are as follow:

NO pocket shirts: $20.00 Available in sizes small - 3XL

Pocket shirts: $22.00 Available in sizes small - 2XL

These prices do NOT include shipping as I assume that most of you will pick them up at maintenance day. If you want shirts but cannot attend maintenance day, I think that an additional $4.00 per shirt should cover packaging and postage.

These prices will result in a profit of about $2.50 per shirt. Actually less than that after PayPal fees are deducted. 100% of the profits will go to a local charity the "Domestic Violence Center". This is an organization that my wife volunteers at. They are a great group that provide food, shelter and other aid to women and child victims of domestic violence. Eileen has been very patient of the time that I spend working on and participating on this site and this is just a way for me..and all of us...to show my appreciation for all her support while helping a very deserving group that is dear to her.

Please place your orders ASAP. I will try to order a few extra shirts but probably not very many so order now if you really want one. Payment should be made via PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net Please note the underscore between dk and nelson. If you don't use PayPal, PM me for my mailing address if you don't have it. Be sure to note with your payment: Pocket or No Pocket and sizes for each.

I will take orders for a week or two and then place the order with the vendor.

Thanks once again for your efforts Don. I've ordered 1 large t-shirt for myself, Beth has decided to pass(she'll regret it later). I'll pick it up on maintenance day.

gunk:happy34: