IGNORED

Taking orders NOW for Maintenance Day Shirts

Freebird

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

money sent for one xl with pocket one large without pocket

I received the sample of the shirt that I designed for "Freebird's Maintenance Day" and am very pleased with the way that it turned out. These are very good quality Hane's Beefy T's and the text and image quality is very nice.

I am now taking orders and payment for these shirts. I did the best I could on the price based on the number of shirts that you indicated in the poll that you would want. They would be a bit cheaper if I had them screen printed but that does not work well with a full color detailed photo as I am using on the back. Therefore, the prices are as follow:

NO pocket shirts: $20.00 Available in sizes small - 3XL

Pocket shirts: $22.00 Available in sizes small - 2XL

These prices do NOT include shipping as I assume that most of you will pick them up at maintenance day. If you want shirts but cannot attend maintenance day, I think that an additional $4.00 per shirt should cover packaging and postage.

These prices will result in a profit of about $2.50 per shirt. Actually less than that after PayPal fees are deducted. 100% of the profits will go to a local charity the "Domestic Violence Center". This is an organization that my wife volunteers at. They are a great group that provide food, shelter and other aid to women and child victims of domestic violence. Eileen has been very patient of the time that I spend working on and participating on this site and this is just a way for me..and all of us...to show my appreciation for all her support while helping a very deserving group that is dear to her.

Please place your orders ASAP. I will try to order a few extra shirts but probably not very many so order now if you really want one. Payment should be made via PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net Please note the underscore between dk and nelson. If you don't use PayPal, PM me for my mailing address if you don't have it. Be sure to note with your payment: Pocket or No Pocket and sizes for each.

I will take orders for a week or two and then place the order with the vendor.

OK folks....this is the last call for Maintenance Day shirts. I will take orders through the end of this week and then be placing the order with the vendor. If you want one, please get your orders in as I will not be placing another order.

Been away, and nearly missed the order :doh:

Have paypal'd for 1 x no pocket (2XL) and 1 x pocket (XL)

Don, I've sent $8 for shipping -- let me know if it's enough.....if it goes the other way and there is any left over, add it to the funds for the centre (where Eileen volunteers)

OK folks, this is the last call. I'm going to give this through the weekend and then total up all the sizes and etc. and get them ordered on Monday.

Don't miss out. This IS the first ever official Freebird's Maintenance Day shirt. Own a piece of VentureRider History. These will be VERY expensive once one of them ends up in the Smithsonian. :)

OK folks, this is the last call. I'm going to give this through the weekend and then total up all the sizes and etc. and get them ordered on Monday.

Don't miss out. This IS the first ever official Freebird's Maintenance Day shirt. Own a piece of VentureRider History. These will be VERY expensive once one of them ends up in the Smithsonian. :)

With, or without the wearer???????????????:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks, I had plenty of time so had held off on placing the orders but will be doing so on Tuesday. I was just giving it a bit more time just in case anybody else decided to join in on the shirts. So, you still have another day if you have decided that you want shirts. See the first post of this thread for details.

And...and I MEAN it this time...this is it...the FINAL call...I mean the LAST final call. :whistling:

Don,

I thought I already placed an order a while back, but I dont see where I did, so I am placing another order right now..

I will take (1) Tee shirt XXL with no pocket

I will take (1) Tee shirt XL with no pocket

I will send pay pal later on today after my wife wakes up and fills me in on what our pay pal info is..

You can hold on to them for now, because I just might be able to make it up there for MD, but not sure yet..either way, I will still send pay pal to include shipping.

Eck