IGNORED

Bestem trunk rack bags with VR Logo

Freebird

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK folks....this is just to find out if there is any interest at all. If not, then no big deal.

I have worked out a deal where we can get these bags with the VentureRider logo on the back and a 10% discount IF I can buy them in a lot of 50 units.

I already have a bag and don't really need one but would buy one with the VentureRider logo if there is enough interest to get the group purchase.

So...any interest at all or should I just forget about it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Royal-Star-Venture-Trunk-Rack-Bag-by-Bestem_W0QQitemZ400104858013QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d281ba19d

Dang, I just purchased a new Yammie bag this winter......I should have waited!:yikes:

gunk

OK folks....so far, counting me and one other member that hasn't posted, we have 31 people interested. I'll contact them and see if we can get the deal. I feel like we probably can so will report back in the next day or two and start collecting the money. They said that the delivery with our embroidered logo would be about 4 weeks. That would be to me then a week or so to get them packaged out out to you.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know. I thought it was all worked out. I sent them our logo and they were supposed to get back to me on the best size and location of the logo and then I didn't hear from them again. I just sent them an email and should know something by tomorrow.

OR....

You could sell it to Aussie Annie when you get the new one?????:sign yeah that:

That could very well be done:smile5:. Let's see whats up with the VR bags first:whistling:Then we'll talk. Wife might:buttkick: if I get rid of the other one first.

OK folks...I think I'm going to pull the plug on this one. I got a response but now they want to add $3.00 per bag for our logo. I had already started figuring the total cost and by the time I pay the shipping to get them to me and then package them all up and ship them out to you and now the extra for the logo, there is no longer a discount to be had but a LOT of work. I just don't think it's worth it.