IGNORED

What's wrong with some people?

straycatt

I get to work this AM to find that I'm out of cereal. Bummer, no breakfast.

So I decide to take a ride over to the nearby MacD's for some fast junk food.

Inside at the counter me and another guy are waiting for our orders when in the door walks a 5 or 6 year old girl. She approaches the counter and orders a large coffee.

What????

Both the other guy waiting and I look at each other and at the same time say, "did she just order........?"

The counter girl takes the kids money and tells her that she'll have to go out and get an adult as she can't give hot coffee to her because she may get burned. (three cheers for MacD's)

I watch the girl go out to a newer four door Cadillac, and to the drivers door. The window goes down, and shortly the 30something guy behind the wheel motions her back into the store.

She makes it to the foyer and stalls out. Obviously, she knows the counter girl isn't going to give her the coffee and dad/big brother/jerkwad isn't coming to get it himself but she's been sent back.

The little girl hovers by the door when the MacD's clerk shows with the drink and heads for the door with several expletives under her breath, followed by the other guy who was waiting for his food and myself.

We get to the car and the drivers window goes down again to the clerk, the coffee, and a (likely) mothers scorn.

The dad/brother/jerkwad gets defensive, puffed up and starts to exit the cadillac 'til he notices me and the other guy, now flanking the still loud MacD's clerk.

He seemed to suspend motion for a moment while he re-calculated the odds from one testy woman to two decent sized guys and one testy woman, and sorta melted back into his ride and rolled the window up.

With no one to yell at, and our food cooling inside, discretion wins out and we all go back into Mac's as the Caddy pulls away.

Never mind the fact that someone could be off with a child that size in a heartbeat.....what kind of brain dead weasel would expect a little girl to shuttle scalding hot coffee around for him because he's too lazy to drag his worthless butt out of his car?

Every time I think that I've witnessed the height of human stupidity, some douchebag sets the mark a little higher.

:soapbox::rant:

Guest scarylarry

Was drive thru broken?

Sorry folks but I would never send my daughter in alone at any age in a resturant to get MY order, her's for that matter, hell that is some of the best conversation is waiting on your food.....

I get to work this AM to find that I'm out of cereal. Bummer, no breakfast.

So I decide to take a ride over to the nearby MacD's for some fast junk food.

Inside at the counter me and another guy are waiting for our orders when in the door walks a 5 or 6 year old girl. She approaches the counter and orders a large coffee.

What????

Both the other guy waiting and I look at each other and at the same time say, "did she just order........?"

The counter girl takes the kids money and tells her that she'll have to go out and get an adult as she can't give hot coffee to her because she may get burned. (three cheers for MacD's)

I watch the girl go out to a newer four door Cadillac, and to the drivers door. The window goes down, and shortly the 30something guy behind the wheel motions her back into the store.

She makes it to the foyer and stalls out. Obviously, she knows the counter girl isn't going to give her the coffee and dad/big brother/jerkwad isn't coming to get it himself but she's been sent back.

The little girl hovers by the door when the MacD's clerk shows with the drink and heads for the door with several expletives under her breath, followed by the other guy who was waiting for his food and myself.

We get to the car and the drivers window goes down again to the clerk, the coffee, and a (likely) mothers scorn.

The dad/brother/jerkwad gets defensive, puffed up and starts to exit the cadillac 'til he notices me and the other guy, now flanking the still loud MacD's clerk.

He seemed to suspend motion for a moment while he re-calculated the odds from one testy woman to two decent sized guys and one testy woman, and sorta melted back into his ride and rolled the window up.

With no one to yell at, and our food cooling inside, discretion wins out and we all go back into Mac's as the Caddy pulls away.

Never mind the fact that someone could be off with a child that size in a heartbeat.....what kind of brain dead weasel would expect a little girl to shuttle scalding hot coffee around for him because he's too lazy to drag his worthless butt out of his car?

Every time I think that I've witnessed the height of human stupidity, some douchebag sets the mark a little higher.

:soapbox::rant:

So, you were in South Florida this morning............:rotf::confused24:

It blows my mind. Just as it does when I read another article about a child dying of heat stroke because some no brainer left them in the car parked in the hot sun. I mean how maney times have we all read in the newspapers or seen in the news something like this happening yet saddly people still do it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ????

RandyR....are you serious? C'mon, think about it.

Ya I did.

Little Girl. Daddy, I have a dollar, can I buy you something.

Daddy. ok, I'd really like a cup of coffee.

Little Girl. Ok, lets go to McDonalds.

Daddy. Ok here we go

Little Girl. Woo Wee !!!!

Daddy stops car just outside door so he can watch girl go to counter to get coffee..

Wierd things happen inside McDonalds

Little girl comes out crying. Daddy the Dork won't give me the cup of coffee because he says I might burn myself. I know what hot water is, I help Moomy cook all the time and she's taught me.

Daddy. Waves to Mc Donald's Dork, its ok. Ok go back in to little girl.

Little girl goes back in to get coffee because Daddy says its ok and is watching.

Mob of angry bikers with tattoos, black leather jackets comes out with NO COffee, pushing the little girl, and threatens Nice Daddy who was trying to give girl lesson in self sufficiency at McDonalds.

Instead, little girl gets a lesson in mob behavior.

Guest scarylarry

I agree with the up to the part of the dad sitting on the car, If this would have been me I would have walk in stood back let my daughter order and paid for it...Then that point I would have taken over...

This isn't a perect world and my daughter was the closes thing to me or ever will be... So with that being said let them grow and be in arm reach if trouble raises, this father wasn't and he started to make the first move at a McD's employee, so he open the door...Turn the table for a second had the emp. gave her the coffee and she would have burn herself...

Heard on the news this morning, woman in court being convicted of asking her daughter to steal someones purse for her. She told the court that she actually said to her lil daughter-- Please do it for mommy?-- was just on the radio news-???? Hopefully she will get a new adress---------- :mugshot:

Guest scarylarry

And new friends that teach her what parenthood is all about:Avatars_Gee_George:

Heard on the news this morning, woman in court being convicted of asking her daughter to steal someones purse for her. She told the court that she actually said to her lil daughter-- Please do it for mommy?-- was just on the radio news-???? Hopefully she will get a new adress---------- :mugshot: