IGNORED

Taters puppy on the way

BIG TOM

As rumor has it, Taters new puppy was HEARD :Im not listening totraveling on the I-90 just east of Syracuse about 20 minutes ago:whistling:.... I can see it now, no ones gonna get any sleep tonight:no-no-no:...PB&J called a few minutes ago and all we could hear is the new puppy crying :shock3:.... good news is , Phil only has about 180 more miles to go to get here:duck:...man I owe him and Rawhide BIG TIME....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :fnd_(16):

Was just wondering about the last picture,,,,,Is that you Tom? You must be holding back on the ice cream!

Boy,,,I can just read the puppy´s dreams,,,-"Gotta meet this Jonas guy Taters is always talking about-" :hihi: :hihi:,,,,,,,,,,, Nice looking puppy,,,Can´t wait to see her,,,,O.k. you and Taters to :)

Actually miss you a lot,,,,,,,Gotta get a house and a job in NY.

Any suggestions?

Jonas

Nice Pics but the last Pic had such a Shiny Glare... I'm still seeing spots LOL. :crackup:

Dog Name is......?

Oh man Charlie that was meannnnnn! That's the thanks I get for being so big hearted and shiny scalped .I was just helping Tom redirect the light for a better shot. PB&J:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest RawHide

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEESH Phil and I are the Godparents of "LILY"! And we enjoyed the excitement of her new home. Everything was ready and plenty of toys for LILY to play with! Folks she is in GOOD HANDS! Big Tom and Tater are seasonal dog owners. All we have to do it visit, they do the rest!

By the way our treat was a wonder dinner and a BOSTON CREME PIE!

We will be around to check in now and then!