IGNORED

annie needs your prayers

Quickstep

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we to do without our Annie...THIS IS BAD, BAD, BAD.. Quickstep you take care of our Gal...Prayers offered for a speedy recovery and all good thoughts being sent your way....Tell her to get well soon so she can tell me to..."BITE MY BUM" ( still don't have a clue as to what that means).. Tell annie "we miss her already.....":bawling::ICgrin:

And the Good Lord likes to hear from his kids with specific names and needs of each other. Had 11 surgeries on my left knee, 9 for staff, 2 for new knee; and 2 surgeries on right knee for new knee. The replacements were 5 years ago and sailing fine. No doubt they'll make your leg great. Be sure and get a written extended warranty! I did at my now 71 (in March).

JackZ

I just got off the phone to Annie.

A quick update - her surgeon came back from holidays today and he and others had a round-table conference on her condition. She has had x-rays etc to make sure there is no infection in the break.

Still laid up in hospital and waiting for her surgeon to see her tomorrow with a decision on the next step.

Sounds happy enough although she'd rather not be there.

I told her there had been over 70 responses to her hubby's post and I think she got a little choked up.

I flicked through most of them and read out a few and who they were from.

She asked me to thank each and every one of you for your prayers and good wishes.

I'm gonna check with her again in 24 hours or so and give y'all another update.

She sounds like one tough chick!!