IGNORED

15 Years of Marital Bliss

Freebird

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I celebrate 15 years of marriage to my lovely wife Eileen. It seems like just yesterday that I discovered her standing in that pumpkin patch, barefoot, hair all tangled and wearing that home made feed sack dress. I remember how sorry I felt for her and though I knew that it would be a challenge, I just couldn't leave her in that predicament. So, like a knight in shining armor, I decided that I would make her my wife and just do the best I could with her. I'll admit that it wasn't an easy decision and that I didn't accept her proposal the first time she asked.

But WOW...look at the fine lady that she has become because of my willingness to take such a chance. It has actually worked out quite well and she really cleaned up nicely.

So....though "celebrate" is a stretch since I am, as usual, out of town...I just want to say that it has been a wonderful 15 years and I hope just the start of many more great years together. In all honesty, without her, I would be nothing.

PS: If she were to just HAPPEN to read this....I just want her to know that I WILL find out who hacked into my account and wrote that first paragraph and they WILL be punished severely.

Don.

you know this bunch don't believe anything , unless you furnish PICTURES!!!!!

the HIPSHOT said that!

p.s. congrats to Eileen, for putting up with you for all those years! she's got to be a SAINT.

Today I celebrate 15 years of marriage to my lovely wife Eileen. It seems like just yesterday that I discovered her standing in that pumpkin patch, barefoot, hair all tangled and wearing that home made feed sack dress. I remember how sorry I felt for her and though I knew that it would be a challenge, I just couldn't leave her in that predicament. So, like a knight in shining armor, I decided that I would make her my wife and just do the best I could with her. I'll admit that it wasn't an easy decision and that I didn't accept her proposal the first time she asked.

But WOW...look at the fine lady that she has become because of my willingness to take such a chance. It has actually worked out quite well and she really cleaned up nicely.

So....though "celebrate" is a stretch since I am, as usual, out of town...I just want to say that it has been a wonderful 15 years and I hope just the start of many more great years together. In all honesty, without her, I would be nothing.

PS: If she were to just HAPPEN to read this....I just want her to know that I WILL find out who hacked into my account and wrote that first paragraph and they WILL be punished severely.

It was probably the person that told you that "marital" has two "r's". Micon12.gif

Thanks folks. One thing I know for SURE though is that there are SOME of you that I don't need talking to my wife. :whistling:

Talking behind my back again are ya?:buttkick::rotfl:

Boomer.....who's gonna think twice about clearing out them pond monsters for ya....and clean out yer refrigerator instead.:banana::rotfl:

It was probably the person that told you that "marital" has two "r's". Micon12.gif

You are right. :) I usually spell pretty well but struggled with that one. It was one of those situations where I spelled it right the first time then it looked wrong. Oh well...I'm sure it won't be the last time. It also made me realize that the spell checker works here in the comments box but not in the title field.

Now...why don't you just go grade some papers or something. :rasberry:

Moped and I congratulate you both on your wonderful achievement. Imagine being together for 15 years. Moped and I have been married for 37 years. We still hold hands all the time.

Moped says that is to keep from killing each other.

But what does he know?

Yama Mama:173:

Congratulation Don and Eileen,

On 15 years of marriage. Just think only fifteen more years and you get automatic release! ...................At lease that what my ex said it was.

Thats how it work right?................Right?!?

Congratulation Guys and my wish to you for 40 or 50 more!:big-grin-emoticon:

So, like a knight in shining armor, I decided that I would make her my wife and just do the best I could with her. .

well us women know how it goes....

sometimes you think you have finally found your night in shining armor and he turns out to be a retard in tinfoil!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

congrats to you both !

congrads to both of you Don !!

I bought my bride a motorcyle of her own, when we reached the 15 year mark, thought that would turn her from wanting diamonds/// to wanting chrome.......ooops..

now we ride from the chrome store to the diamond store to the leather shop to the ice cream shop to the bank, then rinse and repeat...........

remember that some curves are bigger than others, and they all have a few bumps!

enjoy the ride Don!! congrads from Illinois. Mike & Cherie