IGNORED

Why?

mraf

Why is everyone still wasting time on this time killer PMS winter thread?

In case you have not looked out the window or stuck you nose out the door, its riding time.

Why am I here? Cuz its slow at work and I still have 2 days of work to get my bike back together enough to ride.

No need to worry about WHY til the white crap traps us in again!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys ever watch "Lion King" with your kids (probably a number of folks here with 1st Gens who have watched it without the kids while waiting for your buddys with 2nd Gens to catch up:stirthepot:).. Remember the part where the Higheeenahs say,, "Mufaaasah" shiver and say - "say it again",, "Mufaaasah" ohahha, Mufaasah mufaasaa mufasah..

Why is it after this past winter everytime I hear the name "FlyinFool" I feel like one of those Higheeena's sayin Mufaaasah,,, shivers and all..:confused24::rotf::rotf:

Why is cabin fever sooo hard to cure.... Why do I think after a month in the desert sunshine this year I may be feeling normal again..

You guys ever watch "Lion King" with your kids (probably a number of folks here with 1st Gens who have watched it without the kids while waiting for your buddys with 2nd Gens to catch up:stirthepot:).. Remember the part where the Higheeenahs say,, "Mufaaasah" shiver and say - "say it again",, "Mufaaasah" ohahha, Mufaasah mufaasaa mufasah..

Why is it after this past winter everytime I hear the name "FlyinFool" I feel like one of those Higheeena's sayin Mufaaasah,,, shivers and all..:confused24::rotf::rotf:

Why is cabin fever sooo hard to cure.... Why do I think after a month in the desert sunshine this year I may be feeling normal again..

Me thinks it may take a couple months!:mugshot:

Why is everyone still wasting time on this time killer PMS winter thread?

In case you have not looked out the window or stuck you nose out the door, its riding time.

Why am I here? Cuz its slow at work and I still have 2 days of work to get my bike back together enough to ride.

Bump bump:fishin:

• 2 weeks later...

WHY....was this incredible thread all the way down to the 6th page...???? I was looking for another older thread and BAM...here is this educational thread all the way back to the 6th page and the threadkiller is still on the first page.

So today's question is WHY doesn't the "Affordable Care Act" cover 2nd Gens and the serious issues that make them so much slower ?? WHY ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The real question is...........WHY did Freebird transfer EVERYTHING over from the old site WHY?!

(You do look good Puc! Take care and your mission now, is to do what the Doc says to make you right. WHY?! That's an order that's why! As you were. Carry on. Dismissed. Smoke em if you got em. No! Wait, Smoking is bad for you.....Never mind!......this message will self destruct in 10 seconds......maybe.)