IGNORED

I did my part.....

Flyinfool

way to go i got mine. 12 point buck.

buddy of mine got one red neck style.

he was driving his truck to go out looking for a good site. early in the am. when one came out. of the ditch. hit the side of the bed and landed right in it. now talk about not haveing to drag. and haul it. of course this deer will cost at least. 300.00 with his deductable. and stuff. he was lucky anyways. turns out the dumb a$$ forgot his amunition.

got mmy first one yesterday morning. Then ended up in an arguement with hunitng buddy on another one. HE shot one in what would be your but check. Clean in and out no bones broke or anything. Not a killing shot. few mionutes later when same deer walked by me feeding in my corn pile I put 2 300 win mag shots in the chest cavity and it fell down. Neddles to say its the biggest thing to ever come out of our area. HE was willing to fihgt over this deer.

Bad thing was he was also hunting in my spot from one side and me in the other with a hilll between us. Looks like its time to find a new hunting place and hunting buddy too. Showed his real colors. I will not hunt with him again.

Hope you guys had a better one than I did. Looks like my year is over or over until I can find a new place.

David

Now just take one of those deer and put your bike next to it. Take a picture of you, your bike, and the deer. Post the picture on the Great VR Scavenger hunt. And you can be the first to hit the current target.

:photographing: Get that bike out by where you hung them, or next to the pile of them in the back of your truck, and win the Great VR Scavenger Hunt in the Fun and Frivolous section.

your next target is...You and your bike and a deer you have just harvested from the woods, bow or gun, I don't care, just get rid of more of them to keep the rest of us safe on the road next summer

Thanks again for thinning the herd everyone.:thumbsup2::happy65::thumbsup2::happy65:

Later, Scooter Bob

Nothin' yet. Still trying.

RR

:stirthepot:How hard are you trying?? :scratchchin: Does your computer desk face the window to the woods behind your house??:stickpoke:

:sign just kidding:Just Kiddin, Jeff. Please keep at it though:080402gudl_prv:

Now, if I could figure out how to combine these two smilies...:buttkick::rudolf:

Later, Scooter Bob

The way the deer population is now, everyone on the site could harvest two a day for a month and not make a dent. Them rascals have a road magnet in them.

Just be careful out there....98% guarantee with a crash, the score will be = Deer 1, Rider 0.

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture:

I don`t know where you all are hunting but in northern Wi it sucks. 10 people 2 deer. Have seen only 1 live deer and it was about 2 feet off the ground and gone. will keep trying. Good luck to all.

Hopefully you are wrong. Just was given a trip to Wisconsin for next year to go on a Archery hunt with one of my hunting buddies. HE has been there 2 times already and has seen many deer. So I do hope that I get to see some when I go. Club rules are 1 mature doe before you take a buck and it has to be at least three years old.

Maybe we can hok p when I get up there.

David

Local boy down here was hunting up in Nebr. Got himself a 38 pointer. :eek: The nearly 300 lb buck comes in at 292 points on the scale. Word is that Cabela's and Bass Pro Shops are in a bidding war over the head. Photo in the local paper was absolutely unbelievable.

David, Where are you going? We are up by Eagle River Wi. Have been hunting there for over 35 yrs. Worst I have ever seen it. We know of one group of 22 guys and gals they have nothing as of friday night. Good luck in your hunt. If you are going over by bufflao county they grow them big over there. But the deer numbers are down all over wi. 33 percent in our county 41 percent last year.

I don`t know where you all are hunting but in northern Wi it sucks. 10 people 2 deer. Have seen only 1 live deer and it was about 2 feet off the ground and gone. will keep trying. Good luck to all.

I am hunting northern WI.

I hunt up in Vilas county area 35.

Vilas was Buck only this year so I had to jump over the state line and snag another buck in the UP, Then back closer to home to use up a bonus tag in area 69.

But yes I agree that there are a lot less deer up there.

I can see why after finding out how the DNR "counts" them.

I used to see 20-30 deer per day, now just 1 or 2 per day.

I have not yet heard any official kill numbers for the state.