IGNORED

She got it fixed....

Leadwolf56

My wife decided she wanted to ride so she went to the ABATE safety course. She was top of her class. A couple weeks later she bought a 2000 Honda Shadow ACE 750 from some people she knows from work. She was doing good until she jumped a curb, didn't lay it down, she rode it out. Tore her ACL in her right knee. She rode it again this last weekend before we put it away for the winter. Having surgery on her knee in two weeks to repair the ACL. She'll be ready to ride by Spring. She's planning on riding it to Maintenance Day at Don's.......

The above paragraph was posted on another thread awhile back. Sue had surgery yesterday on her knee to repair/replace the ACL she tore in her mishap. Everything went well and she is recuperating. She can't do a whole lot for awhile but she should be ready to ride again by Spring.

Yes, I'm being the good husband and taking good care of her. :bowdown:

Tell her we're looking forward to seeing her at Maintenance Day...

So are you cooking the turkey this year?

I'm sure you'll see her at Maintenance Day.

Nope, I'm not cooking the turkey this year, that's being handled by other family members.

However, usually I DO cook the turkey...in a deep fryer..ain't nothing like it.

I'm sure you'll see her at Maintenance Day.

Nope, I'm not cooking the turkey this year, that's being handled by other family members.

However, usually I DO cook the turkey...in a deep fryer..ain't nothing like it.

You got that right.That's the only way to cook a turkey.:thumbsup2:

Tell Sue to take it easy and make sure that you let her know that you will only put the the little umbrellas in her drinks for the first week of recovery.:crackup::crackup:

Hey Sue

nice bike you picked up :thumbsup2:

congrats on the licence :cool10:

sounds like you did a super job on riding it like you stole it. :biker:

hope the knee heals well for you. :bighug:

dont forget to get those passports over the winter while healing, cause i have some nice roads to take you on over here.:canada:

now for you Kevin

remember , you have to post pics. i know it is not going to be a pretty site seeing you with the nurses outfit on.:think:

Yeaaaaa!

And for you? You're one wealthy man to have a woman rider as a companion. Let me know if you find one for me about 60, good pension plan, nice looking, and loves to ride. LOL.

Take care of each other!

And as well: Come to CO and I'll try to keep up with you with two new knees at 70 and on my 86VR! Meanwhile, ride long, safe and very happy.

JackZ

Yeaaaaa!

And for you? You're one wealthy man to have a woman rider as a companion. Let me know if you find one for me about 60, good pension plan, nice looking, and loves to ride. LOL. I'll keep my eye out for one.....

Take care of each other!

And as well: Come to CO and I'll try to keep up with you with two new knees at 70 and on my 86VR! Meanwhile, ride long, safe and very happy.

JackZ

Hey Jack,

We rode out there in 2007 for the first International. Two tone blue 90VR. That was our honeymoon. I know where you got that 86VR too. Nice riding once you get used to the mountains.