IGNORED

Oldest & YOungest: WHO WAS 77 YR OLD RIDER? Lost record. Help!

Zfrebird4

I hope this keeps the post renewed for another couple of days or more for others to post, as I am soon just going to summarize. I intend to post be decades, names, Queen Seat or Lady Up Rider (wives) and type of bike from the oldest to the youngest. Any suggestions for a prize for the YOUNGEST (still 16) and the OLDEST (still 77; (not me, thank the Good Lord)?

I am soon 71 in March, so you just keep right on riding up together until you get to 77. That's the new rule here! Seriously though, your plan of a trike is a good one and it's smart to know when the 2 wheel UP game needs to be passed on to others.

And thanks for the tip on your only down; HEAVENS, ... I would never expect that!! Glad you BOTH were (implied) OK ... and ESPECIALLY that you are still riding! I started 15 years ago in 1985 and plan to ride till I am .... well, who knows.

Again, thanks for posting, and I hope to meet you both at a gathering, or when you ride in our Beautiful CO.

JackZ

PS :95: I still don't have a Queen Seat or UP Lady rider, so any referrals will be appreciated!!!! LOL.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I posted the question on the ages of those who ride who are on this site. The youngest was 24 and the oldest was 77, but I lost the record of the guy who was 77. If any of you know of him, or you are the courageous one, ... post here. THEN I'll summarize by 10 youngest and 10 oldest, and groups of 10's inbetween and some of info on wifes/riders on the Queen Seat.

Thanks for all your comments and help. I just need this guy's info to complete the list.

JackZ

My wife and I are 28 days apart. I have been riding since I was 11. We are both currently 43 and will soon be 44.

We are still spring chicks! :-)

When I got old enough, my wife said, LET"S RIDE. That was 6 years ago.

Well not quite that way, but almost.

She's Queen Seat only, and 2 to 3 years behind me, depends on how close her birthday and presents are.

I was 60 at one point, but now have to do math to get it right. Somewhere around 61 I believe.

Some days I'm like 25 years old and others like today when I'm not riding I'm 63.

Don't know where this puts me on the list but sure hope the good Lord sees that I'll be around for many more enjoyable years of riding.

At least some of the older fellows can give me inspiration to keep going.

Larry

• 2 years later...