IGNORED

Oldest & YOungest: WHO WAS 77 YR OLD RIDER? Lost record. Help!

Zfrebird4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... SQ = Queen Seat (don't wont to use the '***** seat' tradition).

... UP = a Lady rider who rides her own bike.

I may not be generic to the trade knowledge here, but is just the way I called those two terms. Thanks for posting.

NOW: tell me your age if you've not and of your QS or UP Lady rider, ... if you are wealthy enough to have one. LOL.

JackZ:Venture:

• 2 weeks later...

me am 57 as of the 12 of january.. funny hows 65 dont seem so old no more..i remember when i were in my 20's i could never imagine gettin to 35.. what the heck done happened????????:bang head::bang head: but now iam glad that im still here... the really old guys must have to wake up and pinch themselves to make sure that they is still alive...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::smile11:

UB poking at my almost bein 71!

Second, let me know name and age of your wife if she rides and as Queen Seat or UP Lady Rider if you want that posted, and think you can survive by telling her age! LOL

JackZ

What I'll be riding (back of truck) when I am 100!

:mytruck1:

Ubeen Poking my almost 71; careful! LOL.

And let me know your Queen Seat (wife) or Up Lady Rider AND her age ... if you think you can survive after sharing what will be posted! LOL.

JackZ

And here's what I'll be riding when I am 100 (behind the truck).

Jz

:mytruck1:

My wife and I just turned 62 and still feel much younger especially when on the bike. Barb enjoys riding more and more as we get older. I started riding at 55 on an 83 VR and haven't looked back since. I really love my 03 for the comfort. When the day comes that I'm having a tough time holding ourselves up on the bike is the day I'll convert to a trike!! My only trauma so far has been laying the bike down at a stop cause when I put my feet down...there was nothing there. I was stradling a dip on the side of the road...only hurt my pride!! Brian :doh: