IGNORED

Head wraps

BIG TOM

I am working with the vendor on making up head wraps with our club name silk screened on the front...I am not taking orders now but because there is a minimun order required, I need to know if there is enough interest in having these made up...the cost will be $7.00 each which will include shipping to the lower 48 states...two variations will be offered....if you think you would be interested in odering one of these, please post below....If there is enough interest , I can have these ready to go in about 2 weeks .....these are the products to be offered without the club name on them...............UPDATE.......OK...OK...We have enough interest to take orders...Freebird will be posting an ad for them in the VRstore soon...I will start taking orders once it is in.....if you have shown interest and want to order please follow instructions in the ad..thank you for supporting ''OUR CLUB''.......

Edited by BIG TOM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM in!!!! Tom, any chance they can be ordered with the vented/perforated panels? Makes for a much cooler wrap.

Thanks!!

I don't see the kind you stated in the catalog the vendor left me... I know the ones you are talking about..... more like a nylon blend .... kinda stretchy..... these are cotton...I am trying to keep the cost as low as possible..I will see if they are available and if the cost would be the same....

Hey Big Tom !

How about you cut up them big bloomers and make a dozen or two head wraps . With all of the bloomers and G-Strings you own , you might make a small profit ! :mo money::mo money:

Just don't sale the newly converted head wraps with the racing stripes ! :smile5:

BEER30

Guess all you need to do now Tom is let us know what you can get them for since there seems to be some interest in them.

Margaret

The cotton ones are light and cheap to ship compared to the fleece or shirts...$7.00 will cover all cost of the wraps, printing, and shipping with a little left over for the club treasury....:clap2:but, I'm still waiting on the bosses ok...using Venturerider.org ..........and I need some more interest to meet the minimun order of 24........:fnd_(16):

I don't see the kind you stated in the catalog the vendor left me... I know the ones you are talking about..... more like a nylon blend .... kinda stretchy..... these are cotton...I am trying to keep the cost as low as possible..I will see if they are available and if the cost would be the same....

I am with Ruffy on the ventilated ones. :whistling:

Do they make one to fit your big head?

Now thats a fine example to set for the new members..I mean being a moderator and all. why are you being so cruel to me.?? what have I done to you to deserve treatment like this???:bawling::bawling: Now that really hurt my feelings... wait till MINI hears about this...:fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Now that a fine example to set for the new members..I mean being a moderator and all. why are you being so crurl to me.?? what have I done to you to deserve treatment like this???:bawling::bawling: Now that really hurt my feelings... wait till MINI hears about this...:fnd_(16):

You never did say if they came in XL size. Not saying anything, just saying.:Cool_cool36:

Now that a fine example to set for the new members..I mean being a moderator and all. why are you being so crurl to me.?? what have I done to you to deserve treatment like this???:bawling::bawling: Now that really hurt my feelings... wait till MINI hears about this...:fnd_(16):

Hey....even Moderators need to stir the pot every once in a while, besides....you know you love it

:rasberry: