IGNORED

Head wraps

BIG TOM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALLRIGHTY NOW.....Looks like we are interested in making these happen...I have contacted Freebird and he will be placing the ad in the VRstore...If you have shown interest ..please go to the store when the ad is up...(soon) and place your order:clap2::thumbsup::fnd_(16):

Now thats a fine example to set for the new members..I mean being a moderator and all. why are you being so cruel to me.?? what have I done to you to deserve treatment like this???:bawling::bawling: Now that really hurt my feelings... wait till MINI hears about this...:fnd_(16):

Thats cause Squid, aside from re-learning a new southern drawl, has to act a little tougher since he now has a Harley..... Pretty soon he'll be drinking beer from a dirty DQ cup.....:smile5:

Thats cause Squid, aside from re-learning a new southern drawl, has to act a little tougher since he now has a Harley..... Pretty soon he'll be drinking beer from a dirty DQ cup.....:smile5:

I can deal with Squid's conversion to getting a little tougher, but just curious when he is going to get Bow-legged . You just don't know about them wanna-be Texas boys. I just cannot picture a bow-legged Squid wearing cowboy-a boots with spurs that jingle-jangle-jingle ! :duck::duck:

But he will need a ten gallon hat to hold all that cheese cake . On which reminds me , will they make a ten gallon dew rag for the Squid'ster ?

BEER30

Nothing new there............:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::canada:

No , Seriously . I won a wrap as a door prize at a poker run this spring . The top portion is made of soft mesh . Cool as all get-out . Sides and tail are cloth , cotton I think . Here's a picture with Wanderer and myself and I'm wearing it .

BEER30

Like I stated in an earlier post ,I will start taking orders as soon as the boss gets time to place the ad and info in the VRstore.....so keep a look out for the ad..I will try to contact everyone who posted interest by PMing them...this give me an idea on how many to order for the first batch....:thumbsup::fnd_(16):

You know Tom....

When you and I start to spar in a thread, it seems that a lot of folks get interested in it. This could really be a great marketing plan, whatcha think....beside I kinda like busting your chops from time to time

:buttkick:

who's sparing??.....I'm serious....gonna drop you like and old ulgy toothless girlfriend........:missingtooth::rotf::fnd_(16): Dang, Squid....you got me to hyjack my own thread....NOW STOP THAT !!!