IGNORED

Time to move again!!

lonestarmedic

Well, this time it is actually a good thing. MochaLady and I found a place to hang our helmets. We are heading for Floresville, Texas. Or more precisely about 10 miles north of there 1/2 way from San Antonio. We picked up 5 acres with a 2500 SF home. It is a double wide set on a permanent foundation. We have 4 bedrooms, 3 bahrooms, 2 living rooms, and a study. Momma gets a small greenhouse and I get a garage. So, all the missed rides, meets n eats, and other things are now worth it. I have been working 6-7 days a week all year and Maggie has been working double 16 hr days on the weekends and a day or two in the week.

Now the better news, after we move, Maggie will go back to working during the week and not on weekends. I will actually do the same. Might even take some vacation soon. Heck, a friend of ours even gave us an old Honda CB400. Maggie wants me to fix it so she can learn to ride her own scoot.

Soon, we will have a bit of a housewarming (after Christmas) and invite our friends over to share some hospitality.

We have even named the place FUGAWEE ACRES! It is far enough out of town to stand in the middle of our back field and shout "Where the Fugawee!"

We close on the 10th of November - in 2009.:dancefool::mytruck1:

JB

Not saying we are eager to go but is it considered bad form to drive the moving truck to the closing and signing :)

Should have lots of room to store 1st Gen parts. I have 2 commercial pallet racks ready to put up and 3 large cabinets with shelves.

Thanks for the offer of help. We might need some assistance setting up shop. I think the move part will be easy. The hard part is usually building benches, shelves and wiring etc. I will need to trench for larger lines. I am getting a 2nd meter put in for the shop and other stuff. I figure 100 amps at 220vac should hold the shop. First, momma wants a nice woodburner in the living room. It will need to be U.L. listed and installed to code with double wall stainless pipe. She wants nice glass doors and a blower system.

Yes, when the shop is ready, we plan on hosting many weekend get togethers. Should be able to stack a bunch of Venture folks in. We will put up a porch on the back. Planning about 65ft long and 12ft wide.

Thanks for the good wishes

J.B.

hi jb & maggie

great news and a long time coming for you guys. i call first dubs on a hammack spot either on some of those trees or in that huge garage. let us houston bunch know when we can come over to give us guys a hand building that deck or any thing else.

best reguards

don c.

Congrats on the new digs. I know you've been planning this a long time. :thumbsup:

Now maybe you can round up ol' Big Shell since he lives near there.

We'll have to get together a House Wrecking, I mean House Warming M&E for you guys.

Ponch & LilBit