IGNORED

My electical saga is over

mini-muffin

I now have power. Thanks to Riderduke. David got here this afternoon and we headed out to get the parts needed and eat. Had one set back when one of the circuit breakers evidently was broken. Headed back out to get a replacement, but before we did we found the original reason that this happened. It was the outlet in the bathroom. So David switched that out too and miraculously we have power. Who know one little switch would cause so much trouble.

I can't thank David enough for coming to help me out. As well as all those who also offered help from driving here to being there for us if we needed someone to ask questions of. So I have power and a nice new circuit breaker box.

He hasn't gotten any DQ though, but he has eaten dinner and lunch so far and I'm taking him to breakfast in the morning.

Margaret

Guest tx2sturgis
but he has eaten dinner and lunch so far and I'm taking him to breakfast in the morning.

OHHH TAAAAYYY.

:sign woo hoo:

Well David headed off around 9:30 after we had breakfast at the IHOP. He's suppose to call when he gets home to make sure he's all safe and sound. I really don't know what I would have done without his help. I feel really blessed to have this bunch.

Margaret

Mini.

I am so glad that Riderduke was able to take care of the problem for you. He is great guy and a wonderful friend to you. :innocent-emoticon: My hat is off to him. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:.

Now that doesn't relieve you of the need to bake a cherry pie :no-no-no: when I finally do make it down that way. I've already told the Warden the first time we can get loose we are Ashville bound. I would hate for your pie baking skills to suffer while Muffinman is away. It is the responsibility of every member in here to see that you stay in tip top condition while he is gone... :banana: :banana: :banana: :stirthepot:

Glad all worked out well, and when you go for brekky does that mean

"THE LIGHTS ON, BUT NO-ONE'S HOME!!" Sorry bad joke:bang head::bang head:

Hey! This is Mini we're talkin' about, the light is always on but..............nahhhhhI ain't gonna go there!!! :rotf:

?? electrical problem,I think I missed something.Glad you got it fixed David and Mini's not in the dark but give a shout next time I might can help.

Arthur

"Mini's not in the dark"?!?........not gonna go there too! :rotfl:

Glad the Duke got you hooked up Mini!!!

Hey! This is Mini we're talkin' about, the light is always on but..............nahhhhhI ain't gonna go there!!! :rotf:

"Mini's not in the dark"?!?........not gonna go there too! :rotfl:

Glad the Duke got you hooked up Mini!!!

Dang Tod where were you going with all that? :whistling:

Ok Steve but I don't live in Asheville you'll have to head east to get to my place. Way east. I'm on the coast.

Margaret

.......He hasn't gotten any DQ though, but he has eaten dinner and lunch so far and I'm taking him to breakfast in the morning.

Margaret

Way to go Dave....:clap2:

Send him up Mini, and I'll see he gets all he wants to eat at the DQ.... :thumbsup2:

Yeah it was easier then I thought it was going to be. (I never worked on a mobile home) Once we got everything we needed and got the box to fit in the 13"o/c wall (thank god I brought a saw zaw) it was a piece of cake. I will work for the muffins again as Mini feed me well:whistling: thanks mini for the fun day. I also got back time to watch football with my girls.:thumbsup2:

Glad you got home to have fun with the girls. Now next time you come down we won't go to Applebees since you thought the waitresses at Ruby Tuesday were better looking. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:The waitresses at IHOP will be looking forward to your next visit. :whistling: I almost feel like some sort of pimp. Taken you around to check out the waitresses around town.

Margaret

Dang Tod where were you going with all that?

Ok Steve but I don't live in Asheville you'll have to head east to get to my place. Way east. I'm on the coast.

Margaret

That's even better... More riding.. and what's this about pimping out Riderduke??? DANGGGG. if I had known that you was gonna set your help up with the waitresses, I would have got off the boat early and come on down.. :whistling: :rotf: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stirthepot:

Glad you got home to have fun with the girls. Now next time you come down we won't go to Applebees since you thought the waitresses at Ruby Tuesday were better looking. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:The waitresses at IHOP will be looking forward to your next visit. :whistling: I almost feel like some sort of pimp. Taken you around to check out the waitresses around town.

Margaret

Well you are not so good of a PIMP. All i got was some good food and a few beers. Next time we will work on your skills:whistling:...............................................................

......................................................As a pimp that is:banana::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well if you come out you'll have the mrs. so I don't think we'll be pimping for you. Unless she doesn't have a problem with that.:rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Oh she won't mind as long as you find her some hunky waiters to check out too...LOL :rotfl: