IGNORED

3 Venture club members killed

Shooter

I haven't been over here in a while and I'm not sure if any of these guys were members but we had a tragic event last week with members of the UK Venture club who were over in Italy riding with what was the European Venture club that evolved into the Motorcycle Touring Club of Europe, MTCE.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Three-British-Motorcyclists-Are-Killed-In-A-Crash-At-A-Tunnel-In-Italy/Article/200909415387266?lpos=World_News_News_Your_Way_Region_8&lid=NewsYourWay_ARTICLE_15387266_Three_British_Motorcyclists_Are_Killed_In_A_Crash_At_A_Tunnel_In_Italy

Colin was very helpful for me when I organised the big Euro Tour back in 2004 when over 40 Venture riders from the US & Canada came over for a two week tour of Europe by bike.

Ian

Shooter,

I am sincerely sorry to hear this terrible news. I know that you guys are a tight knit group as we are here and I can only imagine the pain that is being felt by all. Please know that you, your club members and the families are in our prayers. That type of terrible tragedy is always my worse fear when we have our rallies here.

Don

Just saw your post about this terrible event. While I missed your moment of silence, I hope the group of Venture riders in the UK knows from these respones (from Americans and Canadians like me) that our thoughts are with you all. Hope you can communicate this on our behalf.

Shooter,

I am truly sorry to hear about this horrific accident. My prayers are with their families and the entire group.

I didn't pay attention to who posted this and you were the first person I thought of while reading the story. It is a shame that three, possibly four lives are lost in order to get them to fix that tunnel.

Again, I am truly sorry about this. Thanks for letting us know.

Wayne aka coolbreeze83(in the early years of venturers.org)