IGNORED

Took her for a ride today.......................

DragonRider

Got the new battery in, added some fresh gas, these things dont run real well on a strong fix of Sea Foam, but once I got the gas in and had her fired up she ran just like she did before I took her apart. Still have a few small items to take care of, the main one being the rear brakes.........aint got none, I forgot to replace the brake fluid after I did the brakes......DUH. other than that she is road ready, I put about 10 miles on her, didnt want to take her to far from home just in case, besides I didnt have the new license sticker on it..........

So here are the final pics.

Almost a whole year to get her done, but it was worth it, :big-grin-emoticon: I will work on the brakes this afternoon, and try to see why my turn signals dont work, hope its just a fuse, everything was working when I tore her down.

Thanks for all the nice comments, Now I just have to be very careful when I ride her, gonna take a while to get used to this heavy:shock3: bike after riding nothing but the V Star.

Fixed the turn signals, I had forgotten to plug the 4 way flashers back together and now they work, brake fluid replenished in the rear, now I just need to buy some new driving lights and find out why the audio on the cb is not coming out, put some led lights on the rear and thats it............good as new if not better, oh maybe a carb sync might be in order. Riding her to work this morning so my painter can see it. Still gonna take me a little while to get used to this tank............still a little uneasy on it, but thats okay, dont wont to over-ride her and mess her up..............:big-grin-emoticon:

Fixed the turn signals, I had forgotten to plug the 4 way flashers back together and now they work, brake fluid replenished in the rear, now I just need to buy some new driving lights and find out why the audio on the cb is not coming out, put some led lights on the rear and thats it............good as new if not better, oh maybe a carb sync might be in order. Riding her to work this morning so my painter can see it. Still gonna take me a little while to get used to this tank............still a little uneasy on it, but thats okay, dont wont to over-ride her and mess her up..............:big-grin-emoticon:

You might shed a tear with that first scratch. My "Ugly" was perfect plastic wise when I bought her It lasted about 3 or 4 blocks and I put my foot down in a big pool of oil!!!:95:

Hope you don't get that first one for a lot of years Lew!! A lot of smiles down the road and then you get it while it is sitting still!!!!