IGNORED

Who from here joined in 2004

E-Fishin-C

WOW....I had FINALLY manged to forget about the false starts. That was painful. Now the nightmares will probably start again. :)

Didn't really consider the false starts all that bad just a steep learning curve.

Sure turned out fine though.

BOO

Edited by BOO

I also became associated with this band of renegageds in 04. Can't recall my membership number but do know that it was well below 100.

That was before I found out the folks in Ohio didn't know how to count and ended up getting robbed of my tail feathers at Potato Creek. :stirthepot: :duck:

Hey Don and Squidley... yah learned how to count yet??? :rotfl:

I'm not sure about Squidley but I think it was BradT that helped me keep all them numbers straight. :whistling: So....what is the bet for NEXT year? :rasberry:

Yah it was fun listening to the wine of the first gen, (owner). Wait did anyone ever see the first gen or just the painted pieces. I was thinking he was in need of a haircut, two years ago in Fort Collins.

Brad

I also became associated with this band of renegageds in 04. Can't recall my membership number but do know that it was well below 100.

That was before I found out the folks in Ohio didn't know how to count and ended up getting robbed of my tail feathers at Potato Creek. :stirthepot: :duck:

Hey Don and Squidley... yah learned how to count yet??? :rotfl:

I always knew how to count, I also counted plenty of folks that would have run you down to get those shiney White feathers...just remember, the MOB rules

:stickpoke: