IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

A while ago, we tried to do this and it was funny, so let's try again.

I will start out with a beginning of a story and you all add to it.

It could be fun.

The VentureRider's group were planning a Meet & Eat in Nashville, Tennessee. Everyone in the area was coming to it, including Squidley and Lonna. The list of members who were coming to the event was growing bigger every day, until the big day came when the absolute

worst thing could of happen, which was..............................................

Keep the story going now!

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A while ago, we tried to do this and it was funny, so let's try again.

I will start out with a beginning of a story and you all add to it.

It could be fun.

The VentureRider's group were planning a Meet & Eat in Nashville, Tennessee. Everyone in the area was coming to it, including Squidley and Lonna. The list of members who were coming to the event was growing bigger every day, until the big day came when the absolute

worst thing could of happen, which was..............................................

Keep the story going now!

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon:

86er posted a last minute weather report for the event which called for a bright beautiful clear day in the low seventies. As I walked out the door to saddle up for the event I felt the chill of the wet cold blustery wind on my neck as I heard the distinct sound of thunder rolling to my North. I looked toward the northern skies to see a mass of churning black clouds spiked with vivid flashes of lightning. At this pointI knew that suiting up in my frogtogs and full face helmet would probably not be a bad idea.

86er posted a last minute weather report for the event which called for a bright beautiful clear day in the low seventies. As I walked out the door to saddle up for the event I felt the chill of the wet cold blustery wind on my neck as I heard the distinct sound of thunder rolling to my North. I looked toward the northern skies to see a mass of churning black clouds spiked with vivid flashes of lightning. At this pointI knew that suiting up in my frogtogs and full face helmet would probably not be a bad idea.

As I approached from the south I saw the huge, black storm clouds and cracks of lightning. I pulled over to the side and quickly pulled the top over the sidecar, effectively covering Zeus and Xena from the elements. I donned my NASA waterproof suit and motored on. Zeus still stuck his head out even though he would be drenched. With Dragon riding on my gas tank we hit the interstate at speeds over 100 mph, desperate to make it to Nashville on time...........

However, when I went to put on my Frog Toggs, I found out that I shouldn't have made soooo many Ice cream stops!! Unable to get the pants over my waist, I noticed, in the corner of the garage, the solution! It was...
Muffinman's Pink Chaps that he had loaned me in Asheville. Knowing that he would not be needing them in Afganhistan, I was sure he would not mind me using them for this trip.

the guys had heard all about country music and were eager to finally make it to Nashville. They had secretly put (in the saddlebags)...............
Their trusty C Harp and green bullet mic just in case they might get discovered in Nashville. Also knowing that their route would take them through the dreaded Black bear country of Vogel they also packed an extra pair of riding gloves, an extra jar of Dukes Mayonaise and a metal sauce pan and metal spoon. Going over the mental list of things to carry, I remembered to have my MP3 player within easy reach of my vest pocket, just in case I might need a quick light source or tune.

Just then a big cruiser RV bus pulls up along side of me. It was the prettiest RV I had ever seen. I knew there was some famous country singer riding in side.

The RV kept trying to pass me up, but since I was on my Venture they had a hard time. I looked out of the corner of my eye and low and behold I saw.............

The sound of a distant freight train that always preceeded an impending Tornado

Which really was making it difficult for the RV bus to pass me by. I could see someone in the window motioning for me to pull over. The wind was blowing harder now. It was hard to keep the Venture on the road. Then the weirdest thing happened...........

Just then a big cruiser RV bus pulls up along side of me. It was the prettiest RV I had ever seen. I knew there was some famous country singer riding in side.

The RV kept trying to pass me up, but since I was on my Venture they had a hard time. I looked out of the corner of my eye and low and behold I saw.............

Willie Nelson hanging out the window of the RV waving me over to stop on the side of the road. Before I could get stopped and get my kickstand down Willie was running up to me in the driving rain yelling at the top of his lungs," Hey Dragonslayer I thought that was you. Are you heading to Nashville via the dreaded Black bear country of Vogel? and WHY are you wearing those Pink chaps?" I calmly answered, " I reckon, and because they were there" He replied, " Then why don't you load the bike on the trailer and ride in the RV with me and the band. We have a designated driver, a dozen country music groupy chicks. You can have a dry ride to Nashville, we can party and Jam all the way, No Bears to deal with and when we get to NashVille you can play your C harp with the the band for our scheduled recording gig. But, you'll have to lose the Pink Chaps."

"No Thanks" I said, " I'm not trailering my bike nowheres and I'm not taking these Chaps off for no one, not even country music groupy chics." "But, I will catch up with you in Nashville if I get a chance. "OK" he said, as he braced himself against the tornado wind and started fighting his way back to the RV. As he stepped into the doorway of the RV he yelled back, "See you in Nashville"

Threw his ice cream cone at the lead rider, causing...
him to swerve into a pot hole at which time all of the nuts and bolts on the harley fell off causing the bike to explode into a million parts and pieces right in the middle of the road. I just rode on past in muffinman's pink chaps as I casually flipped a cig in my mouth and pushed in the cigarette lighter in wondering what would happen next.....

Just then I saw another motorcycle coming up behind me. I looked in my mirrors and from the looks of it, Oh my gosh it was another Venture coming up on me in lightening speed. By the looks of it, oh it could not be, why it looks just like............................

I kept the corner of my eye on my mirror. Closer and closer it got, and finally out of the blur I could plainly see who it was. My gosh, it was Lowell. I motioned to him to pull over, so I could talk to him a minute to see where he was headed. The road was twisty and there just was no place to stop. Wait what is that up the road that I can barely see, it must be a........................................