IGNORED

Ok, it's Saturday, why aren't you on your RSV???

massey130

First of all, 'cause I don't have one. I proudly have a first gen, and wouldn't have it any other way. Second of all, I had to drive 2 1/2 hours each way to pick up a set of seats for my '69 Chevelle, then when I got home, I began the wonderful task of changing out the gravel in my dogs (3) poo-pen. I was hoping for a ride tomorrow, but I'll have to see what kind of shape I'm in tomorrow after shoveling the 4 tons of new gravel. I probably already know the answer. Oh well, I put 900 great miles on her last weekend, mostly back roads. ....:confused24:Sigh.....

Workedtil noon,then bush hogged 15 acres of pasture.Then cleaned and fixwd some fence line. Fed up the cows ,and then had dinner.After that i mowed the lawn til dark. I got a 400 mile ride tomorrow in the PA pocono Mts. Being i got alot done today i can ride with a clear mine tomorrow. I hope everyone can get out and enjoy some of the last of summer. Chris

I am at work, so i don't have a choice. well i could not show, but i do need gas money.

So, what are some of the reasons members are on the forums and not riding??

dale in La

that's my excuse too, I work weekends until October.

Just got back Aug 14 from putting over 11,000 miles on her in 31 days. She deserves a rest, another bath and an oil change so she's resting until I take my time and get her nice and clean and some fresh oil.

Besides I rode my Roadie today:rotf:

Just got back from a short 150 mile round trip ride to visit daughter. Perfect weather. rained this morning but done by 8am. Partly cloudy and high 70's to low low 80's. Rode home into the sunset. Open wheat field here so slim chance of deer encounter!!!:Venture: