IGNORED

Its Over..the fat lady sang.....

Cinderella

It is over........completely.....

he was sentenced to 18 yrs......everything went smoothly.

we had about 8 bikes and 4 cages go to court.

I read my statement ...yes i made it through it...:rasberry: but i could hear my own voice shaking..i kept it together tho.

dont know whether it was my statement that caused these things or not but after i read it some were in tears......and the judge was pissed......the prosecutors told me they had never seen him get pissed like that.......he reemed the perp a new you know what...all of us thought he was going to give him more years the way he contemplated it, but he stuck with the 18 and told the perp what a break he had been given by us agreeing to this..and when we were finished he said very meanly and angrily "get him out of here"

afterwards the defense attorney came over and spoke to us and told us how devastated his family is also........he also had been told that we have done some yard work for them and snow plowing over the winter for his parents and he was simply shocked that we had done such a christian thing and he was impressed by our actions.....and sorry for what we've gone thru.

Haylie just wanted to get out of there....:whistling: inthe middle of it all she turns to me and says " can i have afreezer bar when we get home?":rotf::rotf:

she earned her baca hero patch today, she was tickled.

my mind is still going in circles but the tension seems to have lessened.

thank you everyone for bearing with me thru these months and supporting us and always having good advise for us.

now we truly have cause to celebrate at the rally in a few weeks..........

so get registered..........:whistling:...sorry couldnt resist a shamless plug......:rotf:

Both Jean and I just wanted to let you know that you and your daughter have been very brave thru this whole ordeal, and we both hope that you can finally have closure on this now.

Prayers sent for your families recovery,:thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

I am sitting hear with tears in my eyes, I am so happy for you guys, I am glad its finally over for you and Dale and I hope Haylie is able to grow up a happy and healthy little girl. All the best to you guys. I do hope he gets his due in prison. Craig

We have been waiting for this for a long time! That it is over is great news, that the monster is put away for a while is great as well!

That Haylie is doing good is the best over all. She is a sweet kid who didnt deserve this.

We are glad that part is over for you guys.

Well done sticking to your guns...I cant imagine the agony of it all.

since you all were a part of this even tho not here physically I thought id share my statement with you. Its long so bear with me........

How has this affected our lives? It would be much easier to tell you how it hasn’t affected us.

This may have been an assault against our daughter but it was also an assault against our entire family’s minds and dignity.

It has been a nightmare dealing with all the emotions and pain. It has caused sleeplessness, physical illness, mental stress & loss of income but most importantly is the loss of our daughter’s innocence. A 6 year old experiencing things she has no understanding of. Things she won’t understand for many years yet.

We all have scars and have lost our feeling of safety, security and trust.

Though our daughter is going thru counseling and doing very well, we have no idea what the future holds when she realizes what this was all about and what a terrible crime was committed against her. What happens 10 years down the road when she has problems because the memories come back?

You can’t even imagine the feelings we have had to deal with and how they have affected us individually and as a couple. Depression, anger, confusion, fear and sometimes even guilt. Guilt because we thought she was safe next door. We need to get some counseling also but are focusing on our daughter getting help first.

This has brought much confusion and hurt to our daughter also. An adult betrayed her and took advantage of her for his own sick pleasure. She doesn’t understand why she can’t play with his niece anymore, or visit his parents when she didn’t do anything wrong. She feels like she is being punished. She has experienced trouble sleeping, has been very emotional and had some other behavior issues.

Our lives will never be the same; we will always carry this pain in us. We will always have to watch our daughter for signs that it is causing problems for her so we can help her. We don’t even feel safe just letting her out in the yard to play any more.

This has pretty much destroyed our relationship with his parents also. We used to help his father out with things and they would get our daughter off the bus after school if we needed someone to watch her for a little bit. Having to live right next door and the reminder of what happened in that house is hard, but we can’t afford to move.

We are slowly trying to work our way through this and get on with our lives, but it’s almost impossible at times. You never stop remembering it, you never stop feeling angry, and you never stop hurting.

I can’t imagine going through anything worse than this, worse than hearing your little girl explain and describe what he did to her…and remembering those pictures in your mind….worse than watching your little girl go through a rape kit and examination at the hospital.

Yes she is safe now and we are so lucky she wasn’t one of those children who are abducted or worse yet killed, but in so many ways he did kill…….he killed her innocence, he killed our sense of safety, he killed the normalcy of our lives, and he killed bits and pieces of our sanity. I will not let him kill our souls though, and the way we are fighting that is to make sure he pays for what he did and never has the chance to inflict this pain on another young child or their parents.

Does the legal system even realize that the victims are dealing with a death after having these crimes are committed against them? The ante needs to be upped, the punishment needs to be as devastating to these perps as the crime is to the victims.

This is only the beginning I’m afraid. Her real pain will come down the road when she is old enough to understand what he did to her. Who is to say when that day will come? In 3 years, 5 years, maybe 10?

I have read too many horror stories of the effects on a young girl down the road. This crime didn’t last for 1 night; it is still occurring and will explode in her mind one day and we will relive it all over again like it was yesterday. And where will “he” be when this happens?

I do not believe I have ever said this to anyone’s face before but I hate him.

And God forgive me for saying this but I hope the time he spends is hard and miserable when the other inmates find out why he is in prison. He needs to suffer like we have.

Every time he comes up for parole he will see our faces there doing everything we can to see that he serves as much time as possible.

That he can count on.

Congrats!!!!! God is Awsome!!! get Haily a whole box of freezer pops or better yet DrumSticks...ummmmmm..... again, congrats, go out to dinner and just relax...Wish we could go to AR. but just not gonna happen this year.. but we will meet ya`ll down the road some where...

Be safe and Ride hard..

Kreg & Janet

Congrads, its over! Celebrate the victory and pull strength from each other! Things like this can either bring your marriage closer or rip it apart, don't ask how I know. May God give you well deserved peace and watch over you!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Like everyone else has said....I hope and pray that life can once again regain a sense of "normalcy" for you...whatever that is. And that your sweet daughter is blessed with the ability to put this out of her mind and move on with life.

None of us has control over what happens TO us in life. However, we can control how we respond to those things. You and Dale have responded in a wonderful and supportive way for Haylie, I'm betting that your love and support, and the support of all your friends and family, are going to help her to be able to deal with all this in a way that is outstanding!

God Bless your family!!

Joe

Cindy,

I'm very proud of all of you, but especially you. You have shown tremendious courage in dealing with this, I feel fortunate that I was able to talk with you as you were dealing with this. The hardest thing is to let the system run it's course, I know I would have been like Dale wanted to be and just eliminate this puke (sorry if thats hard for some of you to hear out of me) I can't tell you in this script how happy I am that this portion of it is over for you. I have said it before and will again, the phone is always on and you folks are constantly in our thoughts.

Good on you Kiddo for being the bull with this, you, Dale and Haylie should be very proud of yourselves :thumbsup2:

Cindy Glad everything went like clock work, and this jerk will get his calling in prison for sure:buttkick:. So glad this came out the way we hoped and we are looking forward to seeing you guys at the Rally next month.

:clap2::clap2:

Oh Cindy did you say you was singing:whistling:

Buddy

I have got to say you and your family have been on my mind for some time during this difficult situation. It made me very happy today to see that it went the way it did. Sometimes justice, in even its most limited form, can sometimes actually happen for good people.

My daughter and I both are overjoyed to see this come to an end for you. Hopefully Haylie, being so young can move forward with minor effect on her in the future. The worst is over.

You are a remarkable woman from what I have read over the last few months. You have a lot of salt girl. God bless you and your family.

Mike and Ashley

:dancefool::thumbsup2::clap2:

Tar and Feather the Bastard and leave him in the desert.... sorry for saying this .....NOT!!!! One thing I hate Child molesters an Dog beaters

Cindy I wish you and your family a new Beginning and Hug her everyday

Edited by E-Fishin-C