IGNORED

WI Maintenance Day - Looking at July 18th

RedRider

OK all you Cheeseheads and northern Flatlanders. I have clearance from the tower to have a Maintenance Day at the Estate on July 18th/19th. Wife and daughter will be heading to northern Illinois for a basketball tourny, and that leaves me to my own devices.

I know it is kind of short leadtime, but we can pull this together. The VR calendar has been checked and there appears to be no conflicts.

What do you say? Anybody up for beer, brats, and wrenches?

Fond du Lac, WI - kind of in the middle of everything.

Plenty of ground for camping, beer fridge is full (as of now), workshop is fairly clean, garage is ... well, I will need to work on that.

Let me know if there is still interest and we will get it set up.

RR

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play by ear. Open for now but who knows how work will step on my way. I'll try my best.

Just Suggestion, after WI MD do you plan any ride? I'm calling SE WI and IL riders to have supper at Chubbies in Racine WI. We went there couple years ago for that ENORMOUS burger.

First - it's mighty nice of you to host this and put something together. :banana: Unless something mandatory comes up - I'll be there. Wherever "there" is. :think: I have a Carbtune I can bring if needed. Let me know if there's anything else I could help with.

Sorry, I will not be able to make it. We are going to Ft. Wayne, IN to see our 2 granddaughters baby dedication. I would love to come, but I can NOT miss this event.

Have a great time---don't eat too much cheese!:rotf:

Since the hunting bike will be in the shop til after that weekend, we already made plans to head to a family reunion in Michigan that week end. I doubt we'll make it, but you never know. Maybe we can switch a couple days around.

We'd love to meet a few more of you folks from this site, and the beer sound good too!!

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen

Sorry, I will not be able to make it. We are going to Ft. Wayne, IN to see our 2 granddaughters baby dedication. I would love to come, but I can NOT miss this event.

Have a great time---don't eat too much cheese!:rotf:

I'll be in Ft. Wayne the following weekend for my folks 50th anniversary. Small world.

RR

OK all; it appears we have a handful of 'Will be there' and a handful of 'Maybes'.

Good enough to make this a go. Just for you 'Maybes' - there Maybe beer still in the fridge for you.

Just for edification: tools currently on hand -

Carbtune - sync carbs - 10 to 30 minutes

ColorTune - set mixture - 1 hr

Lift and lift adapter - grease splines, install Dynabeads for balancing, oil change, brakes, etc. - varies

Wrenches and various tools - clutch work, electrical work, etc.

Let me know what else might be needed or wanted done.

I am on the SE corner of Fond du Lac. Have plenty of room for lots of folks - camping or couches. Inside parking if it rains for a good dozen bikes. More details as this shapes up.

RR

The shop told me they should have the hunting bike back together by next Thursday morning. If that's the case, I'll follow Karen up to Michigan with the bike, and head back by myself early Saturday Morning and join in on the fun.

Hope it all shakes out OK, Later, Scooter Bob