IGNORED

i must appologize

hipshot

to all of you good people.

my "give a damn is busted"!

i come here and read all of the threads, everyday, but i just don't seem to have anything to contribute.

to all of you guys who sent p.m.s, i want you all to know, that i do appreciate them, just can't seem to get back in the loop , for whatever reason.

just jt

Cheer up! As long as you're with us you're one of us! Keep reading and and don't be shy kick in at what ever capacity you can whenever you feel like it... like you're doing now. Sometimes I almost fall out of my chair laughing at some of the comments here, it's a great therapy! These are tough times for many of us including myself and it's good to know that something as simple as this site (for the useres that is) can bring so much pleasure! ... Not only that but 'some' of these folks even know what they're talking about!!! :rotfl:

i come here and read all of the threads, everyday, but i just don't seem to have anything to contribute.

to all of you guys who sent p.m.s, i want you all to know, that i do appreciate them, just can't seem to get back in the loop , for whatever reason.

just jt

Don't let it bother ya Bro. I'm no expert or great mechanic when it comes to the Venture but I am learning a lot here. Folks ignore me all the time....... and nothing will kill a thread faster than me posting to it! LOL!

Boomer........who's determined to bring a smile to someone's face whether they like it or not! :crackup:

Don't let it bother ya Bro. I'm no expert or great mechanic when it comes to the Venture but I am learning a lot here. Folks ignore me all the time....... and nothing will kill a thread faster than me posting to it! LOL!

Boomer........who's determined to bring a smile to someone's face whether they like it or not! :crackup:

We're not ignoring you! ... What did you say??

Hey JT,

What with the HOT humid weather, the economy, and me being laid off, I have thought of sawing on my wrists with a rusty tuna can lid from time to time myself!:confused24: Hang in there JT, Your posts have pulled me thru some tuff times in the past, I only hope to return the favor some day......Like Today!:thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

We're not ignoring you! ... What did you say??

What said WHO ?? ??

:stickpoke::stickpoke: :p:p

Hang in there jt, contribute when you like, stay in lurking Position as you like. As long as we see a Sign of Life from you every now and then, it's ok for me. Times are though, right, but when we rely on more Shoulders, we can easily lift a Lot of Weight. And i mean A LOT !!

I hope for more Postings from you and please stay healty, we need you here !! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Hey you just hang in there. And if things are really that bad we can send someone over to cheer you up. Hmmm now who could we send, besides Lowell. I'm sure it's hard for you and as they say time will heal you to where you can think back and chuckle at all the things that were funny and remember that person without being so sad.

Margaret

just jt

hey buddy, i was just coming on here to start a thread " wheres hipshot". you saved me the time. glad your okay. what do you mean you got nothing to contribute? you can always give me some crap about sport bikes. :rasberry::rotf:hope to see you at the 09 rally, my friend. bill :2133:

JT,

We are all sorry that you have to go thru all of this!! But we are still keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! We still have our phones on, and our shoulders here if you need us!! Stay strong, and lean on us if you need to! We are here for you!

Would a cheesecake help any!?:bighug::)

JT,

We are all sorry that you have to go thru all of this!! But we are still keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! We still have our phones on, and our shoulders here if you need us!! Stay strong, and lean on us if you need to! We are here for you!

Would a cheesecake help any!?:bighug::)

a cheesecake would be a great help. lonna, do you need my address. bill :cool10:

JT,

Whether you post or lurk, you are still one of us. You've been through a lot and we share your hurt. Life throws us a lot of curve balls sometimes and we all deal with them in different ways. Take the time you need and don't feel bad if you just don't feel like posting right now. When you are ready, we'll be here for you my friend.

IGNORE! That's harsh, not notice might me better :stirthepot:

Sounds kinda like what I call "flat lining". No highs, no lows, no interest, just existing. It is a form of depression which is a chemical imbalance in the brain and is easily corrected with drug treatment. I know.