IGNORED

Please say a prayer for one of our friends

Midrsv

Freezyrider just called me with the news that one of our friends just crashed near Madison, In. Joe and Donna, Kevine (Leadwolf56) and Sue, Lynn and Janice and John and Teresa left Lexington this morning on their way home and they hit a slick spot near Madison and John and Teresa went down and hit a guard rail. They think Teresa may have a broken leg and they are at the hospital in Madison as I write this.

Please remember them in your prayers this Memorial Day.

Thanks,

Dennis

Edited by Midrsv

Folks, we just got home about 15 minutes ago. Heard from John, he called from the hospital. For those of you who wished and prayed for "better than expected" results....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! God answered in exactly that way....NO BROKEN BONES, no internal injuries. Teresa has a severely bruised upper thigh muscle, a few other bumps and bruises, that's all!!! I am stunned....I saw her leg with the imprint of the guardrail post in her upper thigh. I heard her scream when they were trying to immobilize her leg, and when they lifted her onto the back board. I was positive that something was broken. The doctor in the ER was also pretty sure it was broken just by looking at it.

Needless to say, we are all rejoicing right now. John's son is on his way to Madison to pick them up and bring them home. They will sleep in their own bed tonight!

John has some cuts, bruises, and is now getting sore in a few spots. He'll probably have a sore week.

PLEASE, PLEASE wear your helmet when you ride. Teresa's helmet is scary to look at....pretty banged up. If that would have been her head, this would be a very different post!

Thank you all so much.

Joe

We just rolled in a few minutes ago. Called Joe and got the good news about Teresa. That's Great!

Let me tell you it was scary, we came around a curve to see John and Teresa go down and slide into the guardrail. At the same time we hit the same slick spot, we didn't go down but it was a wild couple of seconds. The guy in the car behind us told me later he thought we were down too.

Yes, Teresa's helmet was banged up pretty good. It was a good example why we wear ours all the time. They were both very lucky, as Joe said it could have been a much different scenario.

Guest Ken8143
Folks, we just got home about 15 minutes ago. Heard from John, he called from the hospital. For those of you who wished and prayed for "better than expected" results....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! God answered in exactly that way....NO BROKEN BONES, no internal injuries. Teresa has a severely bruised upper thigh muscle, a few other bumps and bruises, that's all!!! I am stunned....I saw her leg with the imprint of the guardrail post in her upper thigh. I heard her scream when they were trying to immobilize her leg, and when they lifted her onto the back board. I was positive that something was broken. The doctor in the ER was also pretty sure it was broken just by looking at it.

Needless to say, we are all rejoicing right now. John's son is on his way to Madison to pick them up and bring them home. They will sleep in their own bed tonight!

John has some cuts, bruises, and is now getting sore in a few spots. He'll probably have a sore week.

PLEASE, PLEASE wear your helmet when you ride. Teresa's helmet is scary to look at....pretty banged up. If that would have been her head, this would be a very different post!

Thank you all so much.

Joe

Good news indeed! And amen to the helmet. I don't have enough brains as it is and what I have should stay in the same place.