IGNORED

Engard!! What a mess....

Condor

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pics Condor. I was wondering, I saw a whatchamacallit and a thingamajig in one of those phots. Are those for sale?

:cool10:

If it works on a boat...yep!! The 1stGen whatchamacallit's and thingamajig's are off limits.... :)

Hey condor nice use of space !!! you been watching those home improooovement shows again haven't you ? Come on dont lie, fess up you have havent you.

No but I did take some pics and send them to a cluttered garage contest once. Didn't win...can't understand why not???

Wow!!!! Two words comes to mind; Fire hazard !!!!! :yikes: :doh:

That's it ! You motivated me....Cause now I can see that, if I don't do something now, it will take me about 10 years to get my garage to that kind of condition!!!!

Have you considered that there could be things in there you don't even remember ???:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hey Condor, Can I borrow from you ?? :stickpoke: It's wayyyy over in the right hand corner, I think I saw it in pic 14 or 15 :think: Just want to see how long it takes ya to get it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

After looking at some of your garages I have decided never to show mine to anyone because it either is to messy or I don't have enough clutter to compete with Condor.

Condor must have stuff in there from the 50's he hasn't seen in 50 plus years. :yikes: Kind of like one big treasure chest, a new surprise enery day. One second thought I am jealous of Condor's garage. I need more stuff.

Actually I am having a man sale( garage sale, tag sale) this Spring to get rid of some of the stuff that ain't going to get used or I have 2 or three of. Then when I have room I can get more stuff to fill it up again. LOL

Good luck with the garages folks, but it is time for riding not cleaning. Ya all have fun and keep the shinny side up.:banana:

Bubber

I try to keep my garage pretty nice. Parking is a bit tight but otherwise, it works OK for me.

Looks like your son, has been parking in the garage (from that pic)..... I guess, you have been keeping him away from the pond........

:stickpoke::rotf::rotf:

Y'all with neat garages need to check yourselves in somewhere. You're very ill. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Here's mine, about a 24' x 24' two car garage, with two cars and two motorcycles in it. Can you spot the: mig welder, Sun distributor machine, old style Hunter tire balancing equipment, sand blast cabinet, white wall painting machine, floor standing pneumatic frame jack, jack stands made from old tractor axle housings, hydraulic press, 302 Ford engine on the stand, 80 gallon vertical compressor, engine hoist, grand piano? There is a grand piano in there. All this stuff is visible, but with these small res pictures it might be hard to see some of it. There are also two other engines on stands and a couple transmissions that are behind other stuff and can't be seen. I'm in the middle of restoring a '71 Mustang convertible in there too. Beside it is a '68 Cadillac Coupe deVille. This doesn't even start on the wood and metal shop in the basement of the house.

Edited by pegscraper

I'm in the middle of restoring a '71 Mustang convertible in there too. Beside it is a '68 Cadillac Coupe deVille. .

I would never get it done, but would love to try and restore something. Sure liked the late 60's Cougars. I would have to move first as my garage is no where big enough to try. Hope you get some enjoyment out those cars, some day.

This is an interesting thread.

Brad

Hey, Would you believe, the bike my husband Alan has under cover like you is a 1977 Honda 750F :happy34: I bought it for him when we returned to live in Perth (from Queensland) back in 1983 for $600 and he used it for getting to work. Plans to re-build one day:crackup:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Just got back from dropping off some tools at Mother's. Arrived unexpected. To my surprise, he was busy cleaning his garage, and he had worked up a sweat doing so. Some of the pictures must have drove him to it.