IGNORED

Finally. First pictures....

similost

OK.. It's bare bones stock. I had just got back from the frist real ride tonight. Short, but I still gout about 40 miles on it. It's dirty in the pictures, but I also shined it up after the pictures..

The sticker on the tank is now gone. I also did my very first mod... I pit a little spiked cap on the rear shock air valve... Yeah, it's small, but it's only a day old...

OH.. all I can say about the ride... WOAH!!!! Much more engine than I thought once I really got it wrapped, and curves are a lot more of a blast than they are on the Roadie.. :thumbsup:

Train yourself well on that machine,,,you'll love it,,,,so much so that soon you'll want more,, more chrome,,more comfort, more power,, more speed,, more handling capabilities,, more mileage,,,come to think of it,, I think Yammer's right.

It's looking good so far, keep the rubber down, and the skid lid high, and you'll enjoy it for many years.

Semilost,

Nice bike, where in Virginia are you located in? I live in Fredericksburg.

I'm just a mile north of Mount Vernon, off 235 north...

As far as enjoying it, will all weekend.. thinking about heading out to Smoke Hole Canyon area in WV this weekend.. should be a good time..

Train yourself well on that machine,,,you'll love it,,,,so much so that soon you'll want more,, more chrome,,more comfort, more power,, more speed,, more handling capabilities,, more mileage,,,come to think of it,, I think Yammer's right.

It's looking good so far, keep the rubber down, and the skid lid high, and you'll enjoy it for many years.

hahah.. yeah.. I'm already there.. last night I hit up against the rev limit in first... now that's gotta go already.. SO.. I think a Dyna 3000 is already in order.. the wife don't like the sound of the pieps.. SOooooo... I can't get her tu understand it will never sound like our roadie though, and I don't want it near that loud anyway.. BUT.. ya gotta let an engine breath.. so I'm sure that will lead to some new filters and jet work...

Chrome don't get you home, but it sure makes you look better, so I've already got a list of stuff I want to get added or replaced that isn't only looks, but function too....

This ain't my first rodeo, so believe me.. I know what a long trip it can be.. and yeah.. strange at times too.. :mo money:

hahah.. yeah.. I'm already there.. last night I hit up against the rev limit in first... now that's gotta go already.. SO.. I think a Dyna 3000 is already in order.. the wife don't like the sound of the pieps.. SOooooo... I can't get her tu understand it will never sound like our roadie though, and I don't want it near that loud anyway.. BUT.. ya gotta let an engine breath.. so I'm sure that will lead to some new filters and jet work...

Chrome don't get you home, but it sure makes you look better, so I've already got a list of stuff I want to get added or replaced that isn't only looks, but function too....

This ain't my first rodeo, so believe me.. I know what a long trip it can be.. and yeah.. strange at times too.. :mo money:

Sounds like you are on the right track!! Just on ............... OK OK I'll shut up for now!!

Good luck with it. Ought to be a lot of smiles per miles there!! I do like that color. Wanna trade for a "UGLY" Brown that will out run you??? Oh I forgot, I was gonna shut something. What was it??:confused24:

They do corner nicer than I expected. She's a really great ride. I just had mine on the Dragon the first of April, and it was fantastic. Although, when looking at the pics online, she was alot closer to the ground than I imagined. I will have to add a touch more air to the back when I go to the Vogel ride.