IGNORED

My Lips Are Sealed

Marcarl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell,,,,,, but somebody had better pretty soon,,,, or I'll have to let it all hang out. All I can say is that someone will be celebrating.

Better come clean soon because theres a whole lot of prison guards on this sight who could really embellish on this....:8::8:

Hmmmm.. Maybe it's just me but it was the title of this post (considering the poster) I found more unusual than the post itself...

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

You got a lot of nerve speaking like that,,, I would have thought that your mother would have taught you better than that.

Wow this could really get interesting. You know we can't handle that sort of pressure. Nobody on here is that patient. Gee guess we could let the :stirthepot: begin. I know I have a pretty good imagination. Hope somebody fesses up soon. I'll have to watch this cause it's gonna get good.

Margaret

I can't tell,,,,,, but somebody had better pretty soon,,,, or I'll have to let it all hang out. All I can say is that someone will be celebrating.

I Know too and its killing me to say nothing!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for the....I will shut up.

Ya sold that 1st Gen and bought a real motorcicle.....aka 2nd Gen!!:crackup:

Boomer........who see's the plot thicken here.....

Won't sell that just yet. Real motorcycles are hard to come by, and once you have one you don't want anything else,,,no matter what it looks like,, or want's to look like.

What's up Carl????? Marca finally get fed up and kick your butt out? Is that why you're fixing that van up, so you'll have a place to sleep?

Or maybe you two are expecting again. Wow, wouldn't that be something. I know Marca could handle the job but I'm surprised that you could. You old dog!

OK Carl, someone's got to let this cat out of the bag before it starts to stink !!!!!!!!

:nanner:

Oh it's starting to smell a little already,, but so far only one, or maybe two, that I know of even got close to the answer. You all may have to show up at the NY Meet & Greet to find out the real reason:happy65:,,,,,,if Bongobobny can get it together??????????????

Can't say anything yet,,, but it's coming.

What's up Carl????? Marca finally get fed up and kick your butt out? Is that why you're fixing that van up, so you'll have a place to sleep?

Or maybe you two are expecting again. Wow, wouldn't that be something. I know Marca could handle the job but I'm surprised that you could. You old dog!

She wouldn't kick me out,,,,,,,,how could she,,, dear loveable me,,,,always minding my P's and Q's,,,, putting away my dirty socks,,,,you know the kind,,, always ,,,,,,,,,,,,

always,,,,always,,,,,

Now on the expecting thing,,, expecting what???????? new job,,,,retirement,,,,,,,more grand kids,,,