IGNORED

Anybody done a radical paint job on their 2nd Gen?

spear

Guys and gals.

After having my bike for a couple of years, I tend to think that white is a bit boring.

I'm thinking of spending a couple of grand to give it a completely new paint job.

I have some ideas in mind but was wondering if anybody else has done something similar?

Would love to see some photos if you have, or be directed to any other sites you may know of where the 2nd Gen is featured with radical (or otherwise) paint work.

The 2 shots below show the original, and what it would look like all pink.

(Amazing what a bit of Photoshop work will do you you!)

Guys and gals.

After having my bike for a couple of years, I tend to think that white is a bit boring.

I'm thinking of spending a couple of grand to give it a completely new paint job.

I have some ideas in mind but was wondering if anybody else has done something similar?

Would love to see some photos if you have, or be directed to any other sites you may know of where the 2nd Gen is featured with radical (or otherwise) paint work.

PAINTED LIKE A ZEBRA WOULD BE COOL!!:fnd_(16):

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Dunno about that one.

Not my taste either, but you can't get much more radical than actually needing a tiger nose headlight.

I'm daydreaming about a subtle lace job in very very very dark red or black around the edges of my Black Cherry '06. Bodice lace over the headlight. Tramp stamp under the wing. Play up that sexiest color aspect.

if you do paint it pink id make sure i dont drop my wallet and if you do id leave it on the ground and drive away un less you like that kind of STUFF!!!

not a chance id even take a pink bike for free

I've been wanting to have mine painted. I have a few color schemes in mind.

Blue and White - but Redneck did that one already - and it looks good too.

Maroon and tan like the old Indian Chiefs.

Orange and Cream - again an old school color combo

But after going to the Dinnie Bike show I can see all sorts of colors including many metallic combos. Metallic Candy Apple Red? Fortunately I have plenty of time to think of color schemes while I save up the money to have it done.

:mo money:

Guys and gals.

I'd leave the pink alone.

Guest Lightnen

Well Elvis drove a Pink Caddy,,

But this reminds me of the time when some friends and my self went down the street to this old pub, out side right in front of the place were 3 big H.D.'s and one of them was Pink. We went inside and wouldn't you know it only seats in the place were right behind these Big ass H.D. riders and their women folk. Well as we laughed about the H.D. (Pink) out front and the beers were more and more my friends dared me to go over and ask who was riding the Pink H.D. ya right. the smallest guy was I'd say 6'2" and about 280#. Well they findly heard us yakking and one of the guys comes over to the table ok here's where my ass is going to get kicked BUT he leans over to me and points to this little sweety and say its her bike and we all laughed about it... Seems like she had it painted pink so done of the guys would take her ride and she'd be stuck at home...

Guess the moral is, its a great way to meet people and like her that owned the Pink H.D. no one wants to borrow it... LOL